The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bonded Promissory Note - Private Offset Bonds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bonded Promissory Note - Private Offset Bonds

You can also go into the Mortgage Co/Bank and ask to see the wet ink Promissory Note you signed at closing. If they don't have the original note for you to view, you owe no debt. They sold their vested interest in the mortgage. They can't be the server for the debt if there is no debt. Your obligation ended when they sold the note.

Comment

Your crap is just that crap. The reason this doesn't work for all people is simple. They are slaves to the US Corporation. If you are receiving benefits from the Government, like Driver Lic, Marriage Lic, BC, Property Taxes, Income Taxes, etc... You're a Slave to the Corporation. You have to become a National, non-resident alien of the Land (Republic).

Also your BS of if no one works then who is going to do the work is just that, crap... It has been proven that money isn't the motivation to work. You are telling me a Doctor in research is doing it for the money, or developer building home site is only in it for the dollar. Not a chance!

Comment

I agree that this mostly nonsense on this thread.
        If this all really worked it would be VERY well known by now.
        And used heavily.

Comment

Are there any countries where these "private offset bonds" exist and work in a legitimate way? ...or is this all just mumbo jumbo by a few crazies?

Comment

No there are not.
            No such thing really exists. It is a wishful fantasy for lots of dreamers.

Comment

Please give up on this idea, I cannot believe there are this many posts on this insane topic.

Comment

I thought the subject was dead and gone by now

Comment

Bunch of nonsense and a big scam---avoid it all!

Been there and back,

Comment

Originally posted by Tuscon33 View Post
                    No there are not.
                    No such thing really exists. It is a wishful fantasy for lots of dreamers.
                    Well is that true?

The idea is intriguing?
                    If it doesn't exist, it should!

Comment

This entire concept was discredited years ago and does NOT work.

You should 100% avoid anybody claiming this is a real and viable option!!

Comment

I give up--I see no evidence that these POBs are real and useable.

Comment

After very extensive review I have concluded that these instruments simply do not exist!

Comment

• Somebody is trying to sell me on this idea, is it just BS?

Comment

• Yeah it is ongoing fallacy in my opinion, just ignore them, or certainly do not pay for anything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X