The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bonded Promissory Note - Private Offset Bonds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonded Promissory Note - Private Offset Bonds

Lately, I have been seeing the above types of Bonds recorded in the public records. Each of these bonds have an amount anywhere from 14 miillion to 500 million dollars, each bond contains a reference number to a USPS Registered tracking number and a Note Number.

The bonds are being used for collertal, paying to the order of an indivudial's morgtgage company, loan company or bank, on behalf of the individual(s). The intent is to use these Bond's to satisfy an individual's mortgage or car loan or some other type of debt.

Will financial institutions reconize these bonds as a legimate form of payment in order to satisfy ones debts resulting in a satisfaction of mortgage or releasing the owner of their payment obligations of the loan?

These types of bonds can be viewed on the website Broward County - Records Division click on search & copy, public search, change the search to Book and Page, enter this Book 45616 Page 1866 and 1867.

Re: Bonded Promissory Note - Private Offset Bonds

These are scams. A "Promissory Note" is a promise to pay money with interest. A "Bonded Promissory Note" is worth, more or less, the paper upon which it is printed.

Comment

REF:These are scams. A "Promissory Note" is a promise to pay money with interest. A "Bonded Promissory Note" is worth, more or less, the paper upon which it is printed.

you my friend are a moron. Let me ask you a question? What is Money? Wat is money backed by? How is most money in the country created? Who are the creditors in our society? Bet you don't know or don't have the right answers!
      1. Money or FRNs Federal Reserve Note are a worthless as monopoly money! It is not backed by gold, silver, or any other commodity! over 80% of all money creted by the federal reserve and printed is generated by signatures on mortgage notes.

And the people of the United States are the Creditor because the truth is that the money is back by the people's equity, our person, our labor?

The United State has been bankrupt either in a state of 7 or 13 for mostof the 20th century.

Therefore we the people are the bonds that the money and check are written upon.

Before you answer a question you need to have the right answers!
      AND YOU DON'T

Comment

REF:Will financial institutions reconize these bonds as a legimate form of payment in order to satisfy ones debts resulting in a satisfaction of mortgage or releasing the owner of their payment obligations of the loan?

Acually upon looking up this individuals records, Im a PI, his Mortgage has a zero balance, I have several other examples of IRS Dept and other debt. And yes I wrote the above post too.

We need to get our facts straight before we reply!!

Comment

I wrote the above two replies, but wasn't registered yet, for the record!

Comment

These are not scams. I have seen them work.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              These are not scams. I have seen them work.
              Alright!!!!! I agree, great to see someone else who has experience with this, voice up!

Comment

Have a reputable lawyer review this with you before you proceed.

Normally this is all a scam.

Comment

I have seen mortgages and debt discharged. You should look into the law yourself before posting replies to things you have note even begun to understand.

Comment

Have a reputable lawyer review this with you before you proceed.

Normally this is all a scam.
                    Most Lawyers don' know everything, I can not tell you how many Lawyers have told me one thing and in the end they were wrong! Not that I don't use attorneys, I am tired of people saying attorneys are the end all be all of knowledge they are not. They usually go to School and specialize in a particular type of law. They learn alot, I don't put that past them. But they are not all knowledgable!

When I hear "normally this is all a scam" I wonder where that comes from, knowledge or hear say? Normally hear say!

There have been scams yes, and I researched them extensively! So "Normally" is not any where close to appropriate as a decriptive term.

For example; There were some people who decided to write"CHECKS" with a Treasury routing number on them and then their tax ID as the account number. This is totaly wrong. It does not follow proceedure at all. I personally have bonds registerd with treasury and have used the same. So to say it is a scam without qualification is at best arogant ignorance or at least, opinion based on hear say based on cases that do not apply to the technology that is currently being used succesfully. My post above which is under an "unregistered" that talks about money is a FACT and has been well researched by myself and others. If you think not answer the questions posed!

I will tell anybody to research things before they use any technology, as far as the exclusive value of relying solely on an Attorney's/Lawyer's "opinion" is doing everyone a diservice and in most cases relying on hear say upon hear say upon hear say......... or on a case that has nothing to do with the facts presented.

I will say this learn, research and don't use the technology until YOU( refering to everyone) are comfortable with the process. Don't let an attorney scare you off unless that attorney has a verified link to God or is God. Attorney's are human. And in my experience will always fall on the side of caution if they don't know, have limited knowledge of a subject or have been told by another attorney something, read something some where that sounds remotely similar!

So research , research, reseach. Go to seminars and other educational experience. Look up HJR 192 and other references. Understand what money is , how it is created, how it is backed. That all money even FRNs are only worth the paper they are written on. All money throughout time has been bonded, either by bonding it to a commodity or to something else. Because there is not enough gold, etc in the world they had to bond it to the people , their labor, and equity. However their in lies a problem! Humans have an unlimited value because Slavery has been abolished! You can not say anyone is worth $1Milloin or any other amount because the second you place a concrete value on someone that means their value can be bought. Hence they are subject to slavery, hence the obolition of slavery is usless. Therefore we are all of unlimited value. NOTE: One reason the Treasury can print money any time they like backed by our unlimited value.

Therefore we are the bonds, and by writing a bond we take control of our value. And doing so we have to be legally able to write Promisoory notes against that bond.

But again I say research, research research, but take every attorney's OPINION with grain of salt. Just as I would say to some one not to go to any church or religious institution and believe what the Pastor or religious leader says without reading and researching for themselves!

Comment

I would agree, have a skilled finance lawyer or major accounting firm review----most of these types of offers are pure scams.

Your banker can also give you his opinion.

Comment

the banks accept these notes. and so do all other financial institutions

Comment

I would agree, have a skilled finance lawyer or major accounting firm review----most of these types of offers are pure scams.

Your banker can also give you his opinion.
                          I love these responses, no proof of their claims, no evidence. Didn't read any of the previous posts in favor of! No respponse to any of that. Unregistered as well. Truly this is trying to reason with ignorance.

1. I have personal experience with banks accepting this and have knowledge of debt being discharged.

again in a previous post I said research is good. But blanket statements such as this are beyond ignorant!

Comment

Pure scam

AVOID

Note the proponent of this idea does not give you any real info other I SEE IT WORK

I had some other guy trying to sell this BS to me months ago.

Comment

Having practiced banking and real estate law for the past 31 years, I laughed out loud when one of my banking clients sent me the bonded promissory note package. I told the banker it doesn't constitue payment but, for s**ts and grins, to present it to the Fed window for payment (the "bonded promissory note" says that's where it's payable). Response: the Fed laughed pretty hard too; and they turned over NO money to my bank.

Paying a promissory note with another promissory note (or draft/check), no matter how denominated, doesn't constitute payment unless, when presented for payment at the place designated for payment, is honored.

Beware.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X