Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i sue Amazon.com in small claims court

Can i sue Amazon.com in small claims court in TX or do I have to go that arbitration process?

They have charged me for Prime 3 months after I asked 6 times NOT to have it.

Can i sue Amazon.com in small claims court in TX or do I have to go that arbitration process?
    From the Amazon Conditions of Use:

DISPUTES
    Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Amazon Service, or to any products or services sold or distributed by Amazon or through Amazon.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...ef_=footer_cou

They have charged me for Prime 3 months after I asked 6 times NOT to have it.
    3 months at 12.99 = 38.97. If you added Prime video it's 21.98 x 3 = 65.94. Hardly worth going to court for. Did you try getting a chargeback through your credit card?

When you asked not to have it, how did you do it?

On my account all I would need to do is push a button. I've cancelled Prime in the past with no trouble.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X