Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I see the list of which care facilities are being vaccinated on which dates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I see the list of which care facilities are being vaccinated on which dates

How can I see the list of which senior care facilities are being vaccinated (against covid) on which dates in Arizona?

Is there a way to find that? Or order it or anything? Is there a law that says how that works on each date and how the locations are chosen?

I can't find that anywhere.

I can't find that anywhere.
    Because it probably doesn't exist. And if it did, it would be in the possession of a government agency and wouldn't be released to the public.

Why do you want it?

The following chart is the tentative schedule for Arizona. Vaccines are given as they become available.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/contin...e8f0e7b79.html

If you are interested in any one facility you can call up the facility and ask for the vaccine status.

If you want a list of every facility in the state, and their schedules, it's not gonna happen.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)