•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truckerbob
    replied
    Re: Finger nail in my carmex

Carmex apologized to me and wanted pictures, they are sending a little package of product for the inconvenience and a container to ship the fingernail and lip balm container back to them for analysis. I am not one to sue because I wasn't raised that way but this situation is different because I'm extremely Germa phobic and it was a fingernail in the lip balm.

Leave a comment:

• Lexus
    replied

Generally, if a product or any of its components are defective, its manufacturer can be held liable for damages. In this scenario, since you have purchased a defective product, you may be able to initiate action against the product's manufacturer by filing a consumer complaint.

It is always advisable to seek the assistance of an attorney who can help answer any questions you may have.

Leave a comment:

• Disagreeable
    replied

Return it to the store for exchange.

Leave a comment:

• truckerbob
    started a topic Finger nail in my carmex

Finger nail in my carmex

what should i do, i bought carmex lip balm and shortly after using it ( about 2 weeks )
    i felt a sharp spot in the lip balm and dug it out and found out it was a finger nail... do i take them to court and sue them or do i just give them the evidence and let them keep it hush hush?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X