X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Bedbug Registry -- USA Hotels Bed Bug Listing

I always thought if there is a list out somewhere that we could use to check if the hotel we book for our stay is worth the price. This post is very informative.

Thansks.

Comment

Question...

I was bitten by bedbugs on two separate occasions at a hotel... after being bitten one of those time I was forced to go to an hospital, I would like to know what I could possibly do?

Comment

My sister was bitten severely @ the Midtown Days Inn in Atlanta, Ga. She had to go to E.R. for Benadryl shot, steroid meds, and missed a day's work. She was rushed by ambulance! July 2012.

Comment

When I used to travel frequently for work and vacations, I would always check-in, then walk up to the room without my luggage and check under the sheets and mattresses for any tiny dark specs. You have to look really close in the edging -- there won't be many if the infestation is just getting started.

It is very VERY difficult to get rid of them, and they attach and ride around very easily on your luggage. Because they hang out where the floor meets the wall and in other crevices, the floor is not safe either. Do NOT bring your luggage into a hotel without checking first! Knock wood, I haven't seen any yet.

Comment

I went to Wendy's fast food drive thru. I ordereda special request. When leaving I pulled the sandwich box out and something fell into my lap. I was driving. Glancing down I thought it was a piece of onion. I put it in my mouth and bit down. It was not an onion. I spit out a tooth. It looked like a childs tooth. Do I have a case? Could I sue them? I'm new to this forum and can't find where to submit my question.

Comment

Does the state of New York do a bed bug check on all operating hotels?

Comment

So, what can a hotelier do?

https://www.hotelbusiness.com/win-th...inst-bed-bugs/
                Attached Files

Comment

Do bedbugs still exist?

Comment

Yup, and flies and cockroaches and mice...I doubt they are EVER going away 100%.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X