Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suing cost too much money since it would be considered out of state

I placed a couple of sizeable orders with a company in Sacramento, CA to have some hats made overseas and have some software developed overseas. No hats ever came and no software was ever produced after 3 months of waiting so I canceled the order. I have requested a refund and have been told lie after lie about when I would get it. This is for more than 50k. I have an attorney that has tried to get this matter resolved and to no avail has anything happened. They simply avaiod getting the information we have requested to thier attorney. Suing cost too much money since it would be considered out of state, what should I do?

re: Suing cost too much money since it would be considered out of state

Hi,

You may file a police and/or FBI report for fraud, and file in court where they live as well if you know who they are. World Law Direct lawyers can also track them down, prosecute and collect though they do charge a basic fee for that. WLD has 280 lawyers in the group covering all U.S. states and 26 countries.

You could email them at [email protected]

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X