Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady car dealer: I traded a vehicle in to car dealer

I traded a vehicle in to car dealer and purchased another one from him. He then sold the one I traded in to a new buyer leaving it in my name. I now have to go to court to prove that I didn't own the vehicle as of Dec. 2006 because it was seized away from the new owner by a local police department because of the sell or use of a controlled substance within the vehicle. I have proof that I didn't own it at the time. However, I was wondering can something be done legally to the car lot owner for not taking the vehicle out of my name and putting in the new owners name? If it hadn't been for him I would not be in this mess.

re: Shady car dealer: I traded a vehicle in to car dealer

You could sue him for damages in small claims or other court, if it is worth it to you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X