Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I have a fraud case? I bought a supercharger kit.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have a fraud case? I bought a supercharger kit.

I bought a supercharger kit from Avengersuperchargers for my 2006 Jeep.

After installation I have problems, check engine light, detonation, etc and they won't return phone calls or emails. they market this kit as 50 state emission legal. It appears that they are now telling customers that call that the kit won't work on a 2005 0r 2006 because the computers fuel management program is not compatable. furthermore it looks like the CARB EO was for 2003 models. I have spent $3660.00 for the kit and I won't be able to register my Jeep. They are in Co and I am in TX.

re: Do I have a fraud case? I bought a supercharger kit.

Based on what you say here, you could file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to their behavior... You may also report them to your state attorney general's office.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X