Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• circuitmicro.com scam

I recently attempted to purchase a computer online from a compnay called circuitmicro.com
    They specialize in bad credit financing. I picked out a product and applied for the financing. The form told me that I would have to pay 33% as a downpayment. This came out to $429 as well as an application fee 0f $39.99 that was not listed prior to application. I approved the application and submitted my application. One week later i recieved a phone call that i needed to call the company to discuss the final details of the financing. I have tried calling back and emailing and have not recieved a response. I looked them up on the Better Buisness Bureau website as well as other scam prevention sites and found that many people have had problems with paying and not recieving product or even a response from the company. I would like to know what my options are going foward. Am i legally allowed to stop payments and what action can i take to get my money back if I have been cheated. Are they required to send me the terms of the finacning before they start charging me, can they sue me for not paying for a product i have nor recieved?

Re: circuitmicro.com scam

I had a problem with them over a computer as well though after months they did return my money!!! Keep at 'em.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X