Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet scam. I purchased a puppy online from a seller on puppyfind.com.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet scam. I purchased a puppy online from a seller on puppyfind.com.

I was the victim of an Internet scam. I purchased a puppy online from a seller on puppyfind.com. Following all instructions and guidelines of the seller I paid 1100 dollars for the dog and shipping using paypaland signed and mailed a copy of her contract. Since then the seller has come up with several reasons as to why progress hasn\'t been made in getting the dog shipped to Japan, which she said she would do.

Re: Internet scam. I purchased a puppy online from a seller on puppyfind.com.

I wish to inform you that you have purchased the puppy through Puppyfind. You have followed the guidelines as per which you made a contract and also paid through PayPal. As per the guidance given on Puppyfind, you have the right to pursue legal action against the Seller. You can give a Notice to the Seller and if they do not take corrective action you can file a lawsuit. Further, Puppyfind has also stated that you should report potential scammers to them and they will investigate. Therefore, you must report the matter to Puppyfind.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X