Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSA OK Plus frequent flyer progam has become the ripoff of the century!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSA OK Plus frequent flyer progam has become the ripoff of the century!!!

Ceske Aerolinie a.s. (Czech Airlines)

Home page

CSA OK Plus frequent flyer progam has become the ripoff of the century. Dont bother to join and if you are already a member then beware they want to take your earned miles off you. I have traveled hundreds of thousands of miles with CSA over the years and being a member of OK Plus earned Gold status and tens of thousands of reward miles for being a regular client. Great for CSA when I could easily have used one of the many cheaper options. However my circumstances changed and I have not flown for a few years. Last year CSA called and said that they are changing the rules. No movement on your account for two years and we will delete your miles. Tens of thousands of airmiles with no compensation whatsoever. So I bought tickets and gave some miles to charity which kept my membership open. I get a phone call today and they tell me the rules have changed again. As there has been no POSITIVE movement in two years then they will delete my miles. I am so incensed. All those years of flying regularly with CSA and the reward for doing so is to be taken back. What a way to treat your clientel. Thier promise and reward scheme is worthless. Far better to save your money and fly with any of the budget airlines. FLY RYANAIR, FLY EASYJET, FLY ANYONE EXCEPT CSA who offer you reward and then take it away from you.

CSA Rules for the Transfer of OK Plus Miles

CZECH AIRLINES MILEAGE TRANSFER & PURCHASE RULES SUCKS...

1. The minimum transfer is 5,000 miles
    2. The price of the transfer is CZK 0.20 / mile or 1 mile / mile
    3. The price of transfers is subject to change
    4. A mile transfer can be made on-line at Ceske aerolinie, a. s. - Worldwide - Rozcestnik FFP, through a Czech Airlines office, or on the OK Plus Service Centre line
    5. Transfers of miles to another OK Plus account may only be made by the accountholder and only to the account he himself designates
    6. No refund is available for the miles transferred and the miles cannot be returned
    7. The time when the transferred miles are credited to the account depends on the payment method chosen (in the event of a payment at a Czech Airlines branch or on the OK Plus Service Centre line, within 3 business days).
    8. The transferred miles do not qualify in determining eligibility for a higher-level OK Plus Card
    9. The accountholder may only use the transferred miles in line with the General Rules of the OK Plus Programme

Source: Home page
    Attached Files

Comment

Ceske aerolinie

the whole program is a joke. the way csa designed it you can't easily use your miles and you can't transfer them to one of their sky team partner like delta etc. even transfering miles within their own OK plus program is a pain -- you have to transfer minimum 5,000 miles which will cost you czk 1000,00 (almost 60 USD) WTF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X