Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect information from Ebay seller

I recently bought a new engine from a seller on ebay. Before I bid I emailed the seller to check that it came with the ECU. The seller confirmed by email that it did come with the ECU. The item description also said that it came with the wiring.

On receiving it all the wiring is cut and unuseable and there is no ECU. I have contacted the company and have been told that it was a human error and there is nothing that can be done about it.

What sort of legal rights do I have to either get my money back or get them to pay for the missing and damaged part?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: Incorrect information from Ebay seller

In this case, there has been a breach of condition of sale. When you have ordered, you had ordered keeping in view the particular item details supplied to you as a consideration. Now when the item is not as per description, therefore, you can ask the seller to provide you the compensation for the damage. For this you can try and solve the problem directly with the seller. As the seller is not helping, you can approach the eBay Customer Support to handle this case and help resolve the issue. It is important to note that you can file a case with eBay within 45 days of making payment.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X