X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: Is YOR Health a Scam?

Originally posted by Sheridan View Post
    Get real! people at Yor told me they make big bucks each week, if that were true how come those guys are always at starbucks? why they dont have an office? I highly doubt they pay taxes. I agree with the previous post, I felt insulted and lied when they took me into their reunion and asked me to buy their products. Im a human being and a PERSON, all the people there don't smile at you because they like you, they smile because that's what they have been told to do. They are pushovers and won't stop talking unless you change your number or have a restriction order, seriously, this dude has been calling me all day asking if I am going to join their company. Ex-cu-se-meeeee but Im not a vendor and I don't want to lie to people like the way I was lied too. Sadly, that cost me a friend because everytime he calls me, I don't feel like answering the phone, afriad that he might put pressure on me to join Yor.

Ha! they also invited me on a vacation with all of them, no thanks! I preffer to spend vacations with my REAL family!

I preffer my current job, maybe Im not making thousands of dollars each week but I don't need to lie to people or to be a hypocrite for a living.
    Special Alert. Watch this YouTube video YOR Health SCAM Police take a closer look at YOR Health. YouTube - YOR Health a SCAM? POLICE LOOK AT YORHEALTH IN PHILADELPHIA Yes I am starting my internet presence. You will see my blogs and I will post here for you to follow me if you like and I will duplicate my self with my downline. This is just one forum me and my team will be on letting people know we are making money with YOR Health Products.

YOR Health Alert! YOR Health a Scam?Police Officer Joseph White takes a look at Yor Health Products. He trys products and looses weight and did no exercise. Him and his Wife both use YOR Health Products.

Comment

Hi all! I agree that Yor Health is a Scam... I'm glad that I didnt join Yor Health because with that membership fee, could of purchase a new treadmill and own it.. I've met with oNe of my high school friend which she was a Yor Health rep and I asked her about the product... She wouldnt tell how much it cost and had ask if it would be ok if we meet up. I was like sure becuase I thought it was going to be at her house and she was going to introduce the product to me. but when I got there, it wasn't just her.. It was her whole damn crew.. If she would of told me that its going to be the whole crew , i wouldnt waste my time to go there. My friend did no explaining but she let her leader do the job by manipulating me.. I was thinking to myself..In the beginning, they convinced me to become a member so i can get better deal and make money.. however i've told him that i was not interested in making money.. i have a steady good paying job already and i just want to know about the product.. he wouldnt jump to conclusion so i let him talk..It was freakin 3 hour and during the whole time it was all about why I should join..

thank god i didnt waste my money.. I learned from a experience that they are not there to present Yor health product but to get people to join their business... i regreted going and I feel that I could of use that time to do something worthy of my time..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Special Alert. Watch this YouTube video YOR Health SCAM Police take a closer look at YOR Health. YouTube - YOR Health a SCAM? POLICE LOOK AT YORHEALTH IN PHILADELPHIA Yes I am starting my internet presence. You will see my blogs and I will post here for you to follow me if you like and I will duplicate my self with my downline. This is just one forum me and my team will be on letting people know we are making money with YOR Health Products.

YOR Health Alert! YOR Health a Scam?Police Officer Joseph White takes a look at Yor Health Products. He trys products and looses weight and did no exercise. Him and his Wife both use YOR Health Products.
        oh, he lost wieght without exercising? holy **** batman. i am pretty sure that wieght he lost was fecle waste that is deposited around the mid section do to poor digestion and nutrition.

Comment

oh, he lost wieght without exercising? holy **** batman. i am pretty sure that wieght he lost was fecle waste that is deposited around the mid section do to poor digestion and nutrition.

Comment

Hi all! I agree that Yor Health is a Scam... I'm glad that I didnt join Yor Health because with that membership fee, could of purchase a new treadmill and own it.. I've met with oNe of my high school friend which she was a Yor Health rep and I asked her about the product... She wouldnt tell how much it cost and had ask if it would be ok if we meet up. I was like sure becuase I thought it was going to be at her house and she was going to introduce the product to me. but when I got there, it wasn't just her.. It was her whole damn crew.. If she would of told me that its going to be the whole crew , i wouldnt waste my time to go there. My friend did no explaining but she let her leader do the job by manipulating me.. I was thinking to myself..In the beginning, they convinced me to become a member so i can get better deal and make money.. however i've told him that i was not interested in making money.. i have a steady good paying job already and i just want to know about the product.. he wouldnt jump to conclusion so i let him talk..It was freakin 3 hour and during the whole time it was all about why I should join..

thank god i didnt waste my money.. I learned from a experience that they are not there to present Yor health product but to get people to join their business... i regreted going and I feel that I could of use that time to do something worthy of my time..
            thats what they tell you to do. never try to explain the business, just say that its a oppatunity to make a extra income and when you get them here we'll explain it to them.

Comment

thats what they tell you to do. never try to explain the business, just say that its a oppatunity to make a extra income and when you get them here we'll explain it to them.
              They dont let you know the name of the business because they run the risk of the victim looking it up online, thus finding the dirt that yor health and the previous names hide.

Comment

I luv their products!!

Comment

It's almost like comparing apples to oranges, you don't know which one you will like if you do not even give it a try. Thats the problem here, the young men automatically think NEGATIVE and think its a SCAM, but they wont know until they try the products and join. You need to take risks and open your mind to a new opportunity.Thats what I did and its the best thing that happened to me in awhile. You cant go wrong, there is no pressure involved within the reps to join, everyone seems happy and the 30-day money back guarantee I read is great. My name is Chris Im 20 yrs. old and I am a YOR Health customer and I am happy of it!

Comment

Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.
                    Zig Ziglar

I am so glad you know something about nutrition and digestion. Go to the site YOR Health: Premium Quality Health Products

You can investigate for yourself that YOR Health products has the best blend of enzymes on the market. And they are made especially for your body type. For good digestive health you need enzymes to absorb food that is hard to digest. Also probiotics to help eliminate the waste.

Watch this video to see what body type you are: YouTube - YOR Health: YOR Weight Management

But you can still loose weight with our product without exercising because by using the MRP to replace your 1 or 2 of your meals a day you dramaticaly drop your calorie intake so the need to exercise to burn off extra calories is also reduced. If you have less calories going in than what the body burns naturally than you loose weight.

We have a top bariotric surgion on our advisory board who uses our products to supplement people who have undergone that type of surgery.

Again feel free to contact me for any questions or to receive products. If the person who invited you did not give you this information like in anything choose the best value and customer service.Thank you and have a good day.

Watch the video for a look at the Business
                    YouTube - YOR Health Business Alert!! YOR Timing is Everthing! Act Now!!

Inbox my facebook page at Darryl Williams | Facebook or e-mail me at [email protected]

Comment

It's almost like comparing apples to oranges, you don't know which one you will like if you do not even give it a try. Thats the problem here, the young men automatically think NEGATIVE and think its a SCAM, but they wont know until they try the products and join. You need to take risks and open your mind to a new opportunity.Thats what I did and its the best thing that happened to me in awhile. You cant go wrong, there is no pressure involved within the reps to join, everyone seems happy and the 30-day money back guarantee I read is great. My name is Chris Im 20 yrs. old and I am a YOR Health customer and I am happy of it!
                      I've meet with one of Yor Health team a few days ago..and WHen I asked him about FDA approval, he didnt know a thing about FDA... LOL... He didnt know what to say so he changed the subject. Also, the lead had told me that after taking the vitamin pills, he now how better and softer skin..NOTT!! I was looking right into his face and oh damn.. so much acne.. including the whole crew. I was like waht the heck, could it be the product? LOL. However, the other two team mates had so much acne that it was so red and big...I just felt so bad for them.. the money that wasting on the product could of cover the cost of a dermatologist to improve better skin. LOL,,, I was saying to myself, Perfect skin, my buTTy... haha.. and ehheh...

And I've notice the other big big girl who was trying to lose weight stated, "Im still in the process of losing weight. However the product only last for 1 month so I ask get my order prepare during the mid month". I was thinking hoe-lee cow, even with the mbrship , the cost is still $200+.. so if she will be using it for 12 months, it would of cost her$2400... If I was her, i would of join Jenny Craig or some other program that will deliver the food directly to your house instead..

Man, these folks are getting rip off... well good luck.. this is just an opinion.. and if offend you, i do appologize but i am not sorry.. Hehe..

Comment

I luv their products!!
                        But the money you're paying is a full year mbrship to the gym already.... why spend so much money when you could of invest that money into something else??... whether your a mbr or not , your still paying almost the fulll price... love your body and dont' abuse it will something that has a bad reputation..

Comment

it's ok

Comment

I've notice that they have some ridiculous pricing... when i say ridiculous i mean RIDICULOUS!!!!
                            $227.52 for a Weight Management program? wow... thats weak... and the sad part about it is... you have to get this shipped to you every month....

So let me get this straight... I go to the meeting... i get excited about the product... its $649.12 to get started? then i have to receive these products on a month to month basis for $214.88? Wow... 214 a month? seriously? firstly, if im a distributor, why do i need to have the product shipped to me every month? These guyz a re getting robbed blindly... they loose more than they gain..

check out their prices:
                            YOR Health: Current Price List - Products

Comment

• Re: YOR Health= Get paid to get Healthy!

I've meet with one of Yor Health team a few days ago..and WHen I asked him about FDA approval, he didnt know a thing about FDA... LOL... He didnt know what to say so he changed the subject. Also, the lead had told me that after taking the vitamin pills, he now how better and softer skin..NOTT!! I was looking right into his face and oh damn.. so much acne.. including the whole crew. I was like waht the heck, could it be the product? LOL. However, the other two team mates had so much acne that it was so red and big...I just felt so bad for them.. the money that wasting on the product could of cover the cost of a dermatologist to improve better skin. LOL,,, I was saying to myself, Perfect skin, my buTTy... haha.. and ehheh...

And I've notice the other big big girl who was trying to lose weight stated, "Im still in the process of losing weight. However the product only last for 1 month so I ask get my order prepare during the mid month". I was thinking hoe-lee cow, even with the mbrship , the cost is still $200+.. so if she will be using it for 12 months, it would of cost her$2400... If I was her, i would of join Jenny Craig or some other program that will deliver the food directly to your house instead..

Man, these folks are getting rip off... well good luck.. this is just an opinion.. and if offend you, i do appologize but i am not sorry.. Hehe..
                              Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.
                              Zig Ziglar

The FDA does not control supplements and only investigate them when they make health claims at curing some illness. Senator John McClain I beleived introduced a bill that would regulate it if it passes. But we all know that just big pharmaceutical companies trying to regulate alternative medicine.

Conventional practitioners treat chronic diseases with expensive pharmaceuticals that may temporarily mask pain or uncomfortable symptoms, but do nothing to resolve the underlying cause, and may actually cause other serious adverse side-affects. That’s because conventional medicine is focused on treatment, rather than prevention. Wouldn’t we rather invest a little money now into our health so we can feel good, live longer, and enjoy life, rather than possibly spend a fortune later? Combining nutrition with a healthy lifestyle is a powerful approach to keep us optimally healthy and well.

Chronic disease is preventable because it develops slowly over the years, as opposed to Acute disease which is characterized by rapid onset. Many people are surprised to learn that their chronic condition or disease can so often be traced to a nutritional deficiency, though studies and surveys prove the correlation clear enough. Nutrition is key in running our immune system, organ function, hormonal balance and cellular metabolism. Nutritional deficiency comes first, followed some years later by symptoms, which may lead in time to disease.

86% of deaths among seniors are the result of preventable disease and only
                              14% die of old age.

Just today, 8 out of 10 Americans will die from the complications of a chronic disease, including heart disease, cancer, obesity, diabetes, depression, metabolic and digestive disorders (including heartburn and acid reflux), rheumatoid arthritis, fibroids, and osteoporosis.

1 in 3 men over 50 years of age will contract prostate cancer... every 15 minutes a male dies of prostate cancer.

1 in 8 women will have breast cancer....every 10 minutes a female dies of breast cancer.

Heart disease and stroke are still the main causes of death with cancer rating a close second, but it is on the way to becoming #1. Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and MS are afflicting people at alarming rates.

I guess you never heard of the Gerson Therapy, Watch this You Tube Video YouTube - Dying to Have Known Preview / Proof That The Gerson Therapy Works

Big corporate medicine has been covering things up for years. Go to my facebook page and you can see before and after picture whose skin conditions became better from using the products. If you understood how the body can auto-intoxificate itself and cause many skin conditions. Dermatolgist work on skin problems from the out side in. Don't you think its better to prevent from the inside so you do'nt get on the outside. You looked in their faces that day but did not mention they showed you how bad it was before that day so you had nothing to compare it to.

For a comparison watch these two videos of the same guy Tom BLoom who is trying to loose 200LBS

YouTube - YOR Health Product Experience by Tom Bloom part 1

YouTube - YOR Health: Tom Bloom Part 2

You mentioned the big girl was still buying product as if it was not working for her. And the cost was over $2400 per year and she should join Jenny Craig. That was your opion and I respect that now here are not my opion but facts.

Jenny Craig is about the same price. We also deliver products to your house. Jenny Craig gives you their prepared meals for the whole day. We allow you to eat what you like, wether you, a friend or aunt Sally prepares it. We give you more freedom. Also as a Distributor when the product works for you and you refer someone else to buy. You can earn income. As a matter of fact for me my first week I earned a check and I did not sell any product bother a friend or family member. Just because I got a team bonus because someone else on our team got some one to join. So not only do I have an opportunity to earn income from my own efforts but the combined efforts of others. Did this check cover the whole $200 dollars? No but it was almost half not bad for my first week in a company not doing nothing or knowing nothing.

Thats the power of MLM when you on a good team. I not saying every bodies results will be the same some people did better than me. But the fact remains you can cover your product costs and make some money. So we have people on our team who take the product to loose weight and they are now getting PAID to loose weight. So who is realy getting ripped off?

I don't take the product to loose weight I take for health reasons. I think instead of spending my money with no chance of me getting any of it back I would rather spend and put forth some effort to get it back or even make extra income. Also it does not matter whether it is us or Jenny craig or anyone elses weght looss product. The cost you pay for the product actually comes out of the money you save in your food bill because people are replacing what they use to eat for the product. In the busy schedule of most people today ours is more conveneint.

I am here to educate those looking at YOR Health Products about the products, the company, and the opportunity. I am providing value in education and if they purchase from me will continue to do so. Our team works together and helps one another even though we are each our own individual business.
                              If you have any questions message me on facebook Darryl Williams | Facebook
                              or e-mail me at [email protected].
                              If you like to purchase products YOR Health: Premium Quality Health Products
                              If you like to join our team YOR Health: Premium Quality Health Products

Looking forward to hearing from anyone with a interest in the product

Comment

This thread has become "too long" and may be server intensive to browse, search or reply. The thread is now closed for posting. Please follow the link displayed below to post your new comments:

http://www.legaljunkies.com/showthread.php?t=35244

Comment

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X