Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Employer used my name for his business permit (no concent)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer used my name for his business permit (no concent)

Hi, I would like to ask your advice with regards to my employer. ive been working for more than a year now as an assistant to my boss, and last April he told me that he will eliminate my taxes so i can get my salary full, but i have to sign some paper works with his accountant. on my excitement i did sign the papers, now as i am reviewing some papers for filing i saw that my boss managed to use my name and signature to open a new business without me knowing. i am afraid because what if he violates the law using that business and it will be on my name. im planning to resign now and i am seeking advice on what to do or can i file a complaint to my korean boss. please help me. thank you

Re: Employer used my name for his business permit (no concent)

I wish to inform you that you may discuss the situation with the boss and the employer and try to find a satisfactory solution. If that is not possible then you may report the matter of identity theft to law enforcement agencies. They will investigate the matter. Alternatively, you may contact a lawyer and seek guidance.

AFF

Comment

That was not legal what he did.
      He should repair that situation immediately or you may have to consider reporting him to law enforcement.

The way it is now, you WILL be liable for the business issues, if any.

Comment

That is outrageous and illegal.
        It's just pure fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post

I wish to inform you that you may discuss the situation with the boss and the employer and try to find a satisfactory solution. If that is not possible then you may report the matter of identity theft to law enforcement agencies. They will investigate the matter. Alternatively, you may contact a lawyer and seek guidance.

AFF
          That's what I have concluded in a nearly identical situation this week. THX!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X