Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO START A BUSINESS IN USA

You want to start a business; however, you don’t know how to start a business. We (Vietnam Workforce Supplier) will show you the practical steps to start a business. Please kindly read these following ideas in some minutes and follow to start a business:

Step 1: Write a Business Plan
    Use these tools and resources to create a business plan. This written guide will help you map out how you will start and run your business successfully.

Step 2: Get Business Assistance and Training
    Take advantage of free training and counseling services, from preparing a business plan and securing financing, to expanding or relocating a business.

Step 3: Choose a Business Location
    Get advice on how to select a customer-friendly location and comply with zoning laws.

Step 4: Finance Your Business
    Find government backed loans, venture capital and research grants to help you get started.

Step 5: Determine the Legal Structure of Your Business
    Decide which form of ownership is best for you: sole proprietorship, partnership, Limited Liability Company (LLC), corporation, S corporation, nonprofit or cooperative.

Step 6: Register a Business Name ("Doing Business As")
    Register your business name with your state government.

Step 7: Get a Tax Identification Number
    Learn which tax identification number you'll need to obtain from the IRS and your state revenue agency.

Step 8: Register for State and Local Taxes
    Register with your state to obtain a tax identification number, workers' compensation, unemployment and disability insurance.

Step 9: Obtain Business Licenses and Permits
    Get a list of federal, state and local licenses and permits required for your business.

Step 10: Understand Employer Responsibilities
    Learn the legal steps you need to take to hire employees.
    Yours sincerely,
    Ms. Lana
    General Director
    Email: [email protected]

re: HOW TO START A BUSINESS IN USA

I wish to inform you that while starting a small new business in the United States, you may consider counseling, mentoring, and training from an SBA District Office, SCORE Chapter, Small Biz Development Center or Women’s Biz Center in your area.

AFF

Comment

Re: HOW TO START A BUSINESS IN USA

These are the best and easy rules to start business in USA and I will try to start business in Washington. How much investment require for it?

Comment

Get ready to deal with a lot of scum bags that make you chase them down for moneys owed to you. You will spend a good 30% of your time chasing dead beats!!

Comment

If you need a success assured business plan to be done, I will suggest www.fiverr.com/madufiver

Comment

Originally posted by saqib7500 View Post
            These are the best and easy rules to start business in USA and I will try to start business in Washington. How much investment require for it?

That depends upon the nature of the business, costs in the community you choose for licenses, situs of the business (rents, etc)., taxes involved. AFF's recommendation to contact SCORE, who are with the Small Business Administration is a very good idea. SCORE is manned by experienced businessmen who can advise on starting a business from business plan through financing. I would recommend contacting SCORE first before contemplating a business.

Comment

Thank you for advice how to start business in USA.

Comment

Hi TommyTran,

Thanks for providing most important points for starting business in USA. Let me know how much will it cost in completing all this formalities. What tactics should be applied in attracting customers to our side.

Comment

• Take time to brainstorm
                  • Create a business plan
                  • Gather needed resources
                  • Launching marketing and brand-awareness campaigns
                  • Get the finance in shape.
                  • Create a maintenance list.
                  • Set future goals.

Comment

Originally posted by williamD View Post
                    • Take time to brainstorm
                    • Create a business plan
                    • Gather needed resources
                    • Launching marketing and brand-awareness campaigns
                    • Get the finance in shape.
                    • Create a maintenance list.
                    • Set future goals.
                    Stop posting to long-dead threads please. Stop being a bozo.

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post
                      Stop posting to long-dead threads please. Stop being a bozo.
                      I thought he made a good comment here!

Maya

Comment

Forming a Delaware LLC is the easiest and best as far as I can tell, and not really that expensive if done online.
                        Wouldn't you agree?

Comment

Wow! Thanks for sharing this. Thanks for always sharing your expert knowledge with us. I learn a lot from you.

Comment

Originally posted by ricardos View Post
                            Wow! Thanks for sharing this. Thanks for always sharing your expert knowledge with us. I learn a lot from you. I also use https://www.tropare.com/data-analyti...ing-tools.html
                            Nice!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X