USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is furnsihed equipment power payed by owner or the renter??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is furnsihed equipment power payed by owner or the renter??

I started a new business and the owner of the building stated in the contract that he would furnish and maintain the heating and A/C. However after starting the business I noticed that the breaker for the equipment was in my power supply. I asked him to supplement the rent by lowering the monthly rent, He said NO. He said it was my responsibility to pay for the power for the furnished equipment. It does not state that I pay for the power for the equipment in the lease, just the usual utilities.

Is this grounds for breach of contract?

Re: Is furnsihed equipment power payed by owner or the renter??

I wish to inform you that it is the exact terms stated in your agreement that will have jurisdiction in this matter. However, it appears the agreement signed by you is silent in the matter. Generally, when an equipment is on lease the running costs are met by the party which has taken the equipment on lease.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X