X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agreement says the exclusive remedy is to handle the matter in arbitration

Alabama
    Can an assisted living place for my dad--which I did sign for--sue me in court when the agreement says the exclusive e remedy is to handle the matter in arbitration?

They won't explain how that could be done but my agreement is 100% clear.
    Are they just bluffing me?
    We are arguing over about 7000 in charges they added to mye bill last year without consulting me as they were required to do first before adding any such charges.

We are arguing over about 7000 in charges they added to mye bill last year without consulting me as they were required to do first before adding any such charges.
    Does your contract say that?

Can an assisted living place for my dad--which I did sign for--sue me in court when the agreement says the exclusive e remedy is to handle the matter in arbitration?
    Obviously, they CAN sue you. How far they get depends on the exact wording of the arbitration provision.

my agreement is 100% clear.
    Is it?

All to often when people post what something says, it turns out to say something different when read word for word.

At the bottom of the posting area you can click "upload attachments" and provide a copy of the contract for further comment. Make sure you redact any identifying information.

Comment

read the entire agreement very carefully--or try asking them why they think they can sue, they may tell what you THEY think the agreement says

Comment

https://sudexpa.ru проведение экспертизы в АНО «Судебный эксперт»
        К главным преимуществам АНО «Судебный эксперт» можно отнести постоянное стремление защищать права человека, привлечение по необходимости уникальных специалистов для выполнения редких исследований, качество выполнения анализа, независимость, объективность и значительный профессиональный опыт экспертов, сокращенное время производства экспертиз и оптимальная их стоимость

Comment

Thanks for this interesting information! Very useful for me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)