Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unjusitified refund request

I have small shop out of my home in Florida.
    A customer called me and came over and purchased it using a credit card, a used vacuum 2 months ago, dropped it off recently on my porch for a return as she changed her mind about wanting ownership (i was told it was for repair as there was a clog in it preventing further pick up). She is refusing to sign for certified letters, phone calls, emails yet degrades myself to our head company which over sees all our offices even though we are independent offices. She has made it know that she will not talk to me and ONLY wants her money back. I do not know whether to send out another letter given her 'another' 14 days to pick up her repaired machine before its the property of our office or send her a copy of the original letter which she refuses to sign for? Is it 14 days? 30? 90? for abandonment of items? Our head office as emailed her as a reply to her message stating my integrity being the upmost in the last 22 years I have worked with this company and she needs to at least talk to me and there is nothing wrong with this machine after I have unclogged the hair from all her animals. There is no defects with this machine. How do I get someone to acknowledge to pick it up or I am going to resell it?

You just need to prove you have notified her. The returned certified letters prove that you did your best. I would have someone at corporate who she is contacting tell her that the vacuum is ready and it needs to be picked up or it will be discarded.

Comment

Does she owe you for the repair? How much? If it's not much money or if you repaired if for free, go drop it off at her house. Take a dated and timed photo of where you leave it if nobody's home or doesn't answer the door.

Comment

Originally posted by PayrollHRGuy View Post
        You just need to prove you have notified her. The returned certified letters prove that you did your best. I would have someone at corporate who she is contacting tell her that the vacuum is ready and it needs to be picked up or it will be discarded.
        I like that idea--involve corporate too so it's not just you dealing with that nutcase.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)