Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer and Bank dispute (UK)

My account was blocked after i notified my bank and my account manager about a fraud i noticed immediately (some unknown employee who offered to employ me) paid some money into my account before working for them which is very strange, this happened last friday but i did not notice the account had been blocked until monday after i had paid in a cheque issued by my father. The bank then requested for my fathers statement before the cheque will be clear and a letter from my school showing the money is meant for my fees, which i provide the next day which was a tuesday and was fax to them. On getting to my bank branch today which is a friday i realized they have not done anything about the cheque and the account is till blocked and they could not even locate the fax document and it was ask to be re-fax again which was done as requested. So i decided to call them up and i was told my account will have to be permanently blocked and i can not bank with them again. Now i dont know why i have being wrongly accused of something i notified my bank immediately i noticed it and the money was returned in full. What can i do ?

re: Customer and Bank dispute (UK)

I wish to inform you that you can first try to resolve dispute with bank through its dispute settlement mechanism. If bank does not resolve then you can file a complaint with FTC. Alternatively you can file a complaint in court and seek necessary relief through court order. You can also file an application for temporary injunction that bank must not block your account till conclusion of case.

AFF

Comment

re: Customer and Bank dispute (UK)

It is better that you consult a reliable law firm for help.

Comment

Re: Customer and Bank dispute (UK)

I think the bank itself will have some procedure to tangle this situation. Go through all such statements and check whether it can show some loopholes. If you failed, consult a good corporate lawyer in your town and get advice. They will be aware about the situation more than anyone else.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X