• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandyclaus
    replied
    Re: Exclusivity Contract -- I would like my vendors to sign an agreement

Originally posted by KPKA View Post
    I was wondering if I could either get a quote or some free help. I'll take either to review a contract I would like my vendors to sign.

I would like my vendors to sign an agreement stating the customers I purchase on belf of for buying their retail products in bulk quantities will only be allowed to purchase those products is through my company. I want to retain lifetime profits of customers I market their products to.

I am hoping this type of agreement is possible because I have wholesale buyers that I market new products to.Iin order to fill their request I research new products and send them samples after I my company is set up with the manufacturer or my "vendor" for getting new products into their chain location of stores and I want to make sure the manufacture of the product allows my company to be the only company to manage transactions between the new customers I bring to buy their products and them.

I "filled in the blanks" to a pre-made agreement I got from Free Legal Documents & Legal Forms | Find a Lawyer | Rocket Lawyer I need an attorney to review it so that the document I have created will stand in a court of law

Thanks in advance for any and all help!
    You are welcome to submit a request to our WORLD Law Direct attorneys and they would be happy to review the document for you. Click HERE for assistance with that.

Leave a comment:

• Exclusivity Contract -- I would like my vendors to sign an agreement

I was wondering if I could either get a quote or some free help. I'll take either to review a contract I would like my vendors to sign.

I would like my vendors to sign an agreement stating the customers I purchase on belf of for buying their retail products in bulk quantities will only be allowed to purchase those products is through my company. I want to retain lifetime profits of customers I market their products to.

I am hoping this type of agreement is possible because I have wholesale buyers that I market new products to.Iin order to fill their request I research new products and send them samples after I my company is set up with the manufacturer or my "vendor" for getting new products into their chain location of stores and I want to make sure the manufacture of the product allows my company to be the only company to manage transactions between the new customers I bring to buy their products and them.

I "filled in the blanks" to a pre-made agreement I got from www.rocketlawyer.com I need an attorney to review it so that the document I have created will stand in a court of law

Thanks in advance for any and all help!
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X