X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need legal help on partnership with Norwaygian

Hi,

My name is Tanveer a web designer based on Dhaka, Bangladesh. One of a Norway guy contacted me lately to make a partnership with him to establish a web developing farm in Norway. We will be three members. I'm the designer, a guy from Ukrain is developer and Norway guy is the marketer. Office will be in Norway. He will share equity of the company with us. also the amount we earn form each business will be split between us.

Problem is there is no document within us yet and that's why I'm feeling kinda unsecured. I know it's totally unsafe to do business this way without any legal documents. My question: Is there any way we can create a legal agreement about our terms so that both party can feel safe. If he fraud me later I can take legal action? Is there any international law? BTW, we will work via online.

Any help/advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time.

Best regards!
    Tanveer

Re: Need legal help on partnership with Norwaygian

I wish to inform you that you can make a partnership agreement hereby you can fix jurisdiction and mention all terms and condition. In case of partnership the liability in unlimited while in case of company form of organization liability is limited and memorandum and articles of a company specify the work to be performed. You can also have a shareholder agreement in case of company. If you have agreed to enter into any agreement with international parties then you must consider as to cost regarding enforcement of court order abroad.

AFF

Comment

Originally posted by tjunayed View Post
      Hi,

My name is Tanveer a web designer based on Dhaka, Bangladesh. One of a Norway guy contacted me lately to make a partnership with him to establish a web developing farm in Norway. We will be three members. I'm the designer, a guy from Ukrain is developer and Norway guy is the marketer. Office will be in Norway. He will share equity of the company with us. also the amount we earn form each business will be split between us.

Problem is there is no document within us yet and that's why I'm feeling kinda unsecured. I know it's totally unsafe to do business this way without any legal documents. My question: Is there any way we can create a legal agreement about our terms so that both party can feel safe. If he fraud me later I can take legal action? Is there any international law? BTW, we will work via online.

Any help/advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time.

Best regards!
      Tanveer
      Unless you are knowledgeable in Norwegian law, I would strongly suggest you contact an attorney in Norway to have a business partnership agreement drawn. That is the only way you can be reasonably assured that what is drawn will hold up.

Comment

If you guys have not any document for your partnership then i do not think so you are secured, go to noway and have some documentation

Comment

A partnership is a legal arrangement for two or more parties to conduct business in common for the purpose of sharing the profit of the business. A deed of partnership is the legal written contract which is drawn up between the partners to show mutual responsibility, liabilities and obligations. Hire a lawyer to draw up the deed of partnership.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X