This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upon hiring I signed a non-compete contract

If one worked for a corporate pet store in the state of virginia and upon hiring signed a non-compete contract that stated that they would not work in a ten mile radius of the store that they for the tenure of their employment with that corporate pet store" at a place tht they did the same trade or for another pet store in that radius. While working for that corporate pet store they helped out at another location of that corporate pet store where they filled in for 8 to 10 days out of a two to three month period because they were understaffed. Within two weeks of leaving that corporate pet store by thier choice ( the employee) they went to work for another pet store doing the same trade, that was well out of the radius of the home sttore but only a couple miles from the other location that they helped out in (they were not paid from that location, all commissions were filed in and all checks were recieved from the home store). Would that person be breaking that non-compete contract by working for that other pet store that is close to the other location?

re: Upon hiring I signed a non-compete contract

This was a repeat of the previous thread. More was added to the originial thread so dismiss this thread.

Comment

re: Upon hiring I signed a non-compete contract

See your other thread:

http://www.legaljunkies.com/forumbus...ius-store.html

Comment

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X