Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan contracts in the state of Washington

I don't know if I got the right message board.
    If someone supposely loan you $200,000.00. Do you have to have a written contract with them in the state of Washington? Does the person who said he loaned the money have to have you sign a contract for a loan? Would he have to prove to a court that the money even existed with bank statements, mortgage papers, reciepts, anything to prove where this money came from especially if he said he refinace his home for the money? What is the law in Washington state about loans of that amount. The money never existed and was never given to me, but I had to pay this amount. To me, it seems that anyone can go to court and lie and say you loaned this kind of money without proof, just your word and win. This is very wrong and if this is the law then it needs to be changed.
    Thank you

re: Loan contracts in the state of Washington

he would have to prove it occurred if you deny it and state that he is lying...

Comment

He didn't have to prove anything. The judge never asked him to provide any proof. The judge went on his word. It is in the appealette court. Do you think those judges once they read everything and find out there was no proof of that kind of money being loan out will change the lower court's verdict?
      Thank you

Comment

I denied it. I kept saying it never happened to the judge. I never borrowed that kind of money. I had the person's wife also saying, they never loaned me money. How can I be stuck for a loan I didn't borrow?
        Thank you

Comment

What does the other side say happened?

Comment

First he said, it was not a loan, but he assumed that I would pay him back when I made millions of dollars ( he was making fun of me at the trail because I was involved in multi level marketing). When asked how he got the money he said, he refinanced his home and he figured it was for that amount. He didn't even know his own mortgage company. My attorney asked him why would you loan that kind of money to someone that was not able to pay it back, he said, that is what family does and she is no longer family so it is a loan. Again there was no loan, there was no money that was given to me. His mortgage papers would prove that.
            Thank you

Comment

It is not likely to be overturned on appeal unfortunately--the judge decided on the facts as he saw them. Bankruptcy would eliminate a judgment however.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X