X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unregistered
    Guest replied
    re: sales manager: the owner of the company is threatening to sue for a draw

Did you just become a sales manager? Don't you remember when you first started selling you got a draw against commissions which was an income stream to tide you over until you started to make sales and the commissions from sales wentto pay back the draw.

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest replied

If you didn't earn it and it was not a gift you owe the money back. You may want to negotiate a payback schedule.

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest replied

--you do need to repay if you agree it is an error; you can however argue hardship in having to pay all or any substantial portion--saying that it was their mistake after all, and you spent it w/o realizing it was in error, and paying back now would be difficult...they often will not sue or take any further court action in these cases but will try to work something out.

Leave a comment:

• sales manager: the owner of the company is threatening to sue for a draw

i worked for a company for only 6 months last year. the owner of the company is now threatening to sue for a draw which he paid me over that period of time. he is asking me to pay the draw back now or he is threatening to sue.

do i owe him anything?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X