Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the?

I recentley purchased a car in MI.I moved 2 days later to SC,They called and said I had to be in MI for 2weeks before moving and that the finance company would'nt approve me now.I have the car and the title and all the paper work,they have my trade in......I told them I would try to get it back to them but I didnt think it would make the trip back (transmission slipping),and i cant chance getting stuck in who knows where.I told them its ok to pick it up if need be......have'nt heard from them in a month. Im not gonna push it ,there the ones that had us in the office for about 5 hrs.and I said I,ll come back in the am.........no no we'll have your paper work in just a aminute.......I still dont know where I stand......Any Ideas Anybody?

Re: what the?

If you had signed all papers and they let you go--then you don't really have an obligation to take further steps as long as you make payments and comply with the documents

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X