Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My question is on private labeling -- Australia, USA

My question is on private labeling. I reside in Australia and I have established a partner relationship with a manufacturer in the US. They produce nutrition supplement products and they also provide a private label service, so my company name will appear on the label but they are the ones responsible for production.

My concern is that if people get sick from consuming the products, who will be liable? The manufacturer or me? If you could provide more information on how to select a good private label partner that would be great.

Thanks!

re: My question is on private labeling -- Australia, USA

You would both be sued; you need an indemnification agreement from them if you both agree that they should be liable...or you should have insurance.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X