Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salon client list/ vacation pay

I recently left a salon due to hostile environment. Nothing in this salon was ever put in writing. I earned 4 vacation days for the four years that I worked there. They will not give me the money for the vacation I earned. Is this legal?
    My big question is, can they keep me from my client list? I went to the salon with a full clientele, I got no walk in's, only people who came specifically for me. The owners always said to all of us that if we ever left they would give us our client list. So can this oral agreement hold up in court? Do I have a right to the list? We had no employment contract, no non compete agreement or anything like that.
    So where should I go from here? What are my rights? The salon business is like no other so I am having trouble finding out any info on the web. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Re: salon client list/ vacation pay

You can keep client's that were yours when you came. They cannot prevent you from taking those clients.

Sue them in small claims for any wages
    or fees due you.

Comment

Re: salon client list/ vacation pay

Since I quit am I still entitled to get my vacation pay?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X