Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *UPDATE* Home Loan Fiasco!

I'm sorry, I'm new to this fourm and didn't realize I wrote too much.

The short story is, we were advised by our loan broker that our first payments (1st and 2nd mortgage) would be due 08/01/06. We even signed a "Federal Truth-In-Lending Disclosure Statement" with him a month before closing on our home. However, it has been brought to our attention that the actual paperwork we signed (with the notary from the title company present) at closing stated that our first payment was due 07/01/06.

We realize the error we made, but feel that we were clearly mislead. Do we have any legal recourse?

Re: *UPDATE* Home Loan Fiasco!

You can sue him in small claims if you are being made to pay or do something that you did not agree to.

Comment

Re: *UPDATE* Home Loan Fiasco!

There is no limit...It seems you may have been cut off if you were copying and pasting a question. That can happen if your copy and paste contains symbols or characters other than letters or standard symbols. It will cut off at the point of the character that is causing a problem.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X