X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Private school Contract

Dear World Law,

My family recently re-located to south florida. We enrolled our 12 year old son, who has always been an excellent student, in a private Montessori school. We had to sign a contract to pay for the year. We are VERY unhappy with the schol in many ways. There is no way we could have known these things prior to his attending the school. We want to enroll him in a diffrent school however, my husband is a professor and I am staying at home for a few years with our infant. (ie: we are poor) We cannott pay tuition at two schools. I am torn apart about the kind of education my son is getting after having had such an excellent expirence to this point.
    Can you tell me if there is any legal way to break the contract? Given that the school is not living up to their end of the bargain? This is ofcourse only our opinion.

You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Sincerely,
    wendy

If the services are not up to your standards and expectations that is reason to break the agreement. But have, and save, all evidence and all records etc. in case they try to take you to small claims or other court.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X