Service not used - Credit card dispute.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service not used - Credit card dispute.

I went to one of those dating companies and signed a contract for a year, I paid with my credit card but the moment I left the building I realized I didn't want to do it, as the company was closed already, I went the next business day and told them I didn't want the service. They haven't taken any pictures, videos or given me any of the services the offer, neither I have used any of them. However, they don't want to cancel the service because I signed the contract and the credit card receipt states "No cancellations or reimbursementes of any kind". Is it possible that I can cancel and dispute the charge with my credit card company if I haven't used any of the dating company services and get out with it?

Yes--you could even sue them in small claims or threaten to do so. You can argue there were certain statements that were misleading etc. and you canceled immediately so there are no real damages.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X