Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collection on judgment

We recently sue a company for non payment and the judge awarded us. But we never receive any payment from the plaintiff ( the plaintiff is a LLC company). Court advise us to file Writ of Execution, but we need the plaintiff\'s bank account number in order to retrieve money directly from their bank. However, they would not advise us ways to go about getting their account number. Court advise again, if we can\'t get their account number, we can put a mechanical lien on it, but again, certain information would require. It is impossible for me to get serial number off of their equipment unless they invited me in to take a look at their equipment.

I\'ve called Nevada Justice Court, but they gave me the run around, so I still have no idea how to go about getting the information I need. Worst news is that I heard from one of our customer that the Plaintiff is going out of business soon. If I don\'t get the money, are there any ways I can retrieve my money from the plaintiff personall? Or are there anyway I can put a lien on their personal properties?

Please help, thank you very much.

See World Law Direct - Collecting on a court judgment

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X