Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOSB BENEFITS QUERY

My salary goes to emirates nbd and i resigned already with my current company. My company will deposit my eosb with emirates nbd. My question is will Emirates NBD check other banks if i have obligations with them because i have credit card with fab and dunia but none with enbd. Thanks

Re: EOSB BENEFITS QUERY

Originally posted by Yhn View Post
    My salary goes to emirates nbd and i resigned already with my current company. My company will deposit my eosb with emirates nbd. My question is will Emirates NBD check other banks if i have obligations with them because i have credit card with fab and dunia but none with enbd. Thanks
    They won't.

Comment

Originally posted by keannu View Post
      They won't.
      Thanks Keannu.. Thats gives me a great relief... Lastly, my company who knew about my deliquent credit card... Will they hold my gratuity and force me to clear everything first or tell me that my eosn should be used to pay for my card, is that a protocol? Or they dont have anything to do with my personal things.

Comment

Re: EOSB BENEFITS QUERY

Originally posted by Yhn View Post
        Thanks Keannu.. Thats gives me a great relief... Lastly, my company who knew about my deliquent credit card... Will they hold my gratuity and force me to clear everything first or tell me that my eosn should be used to pay for my card, is that a protocol? Or they dont have anything to do with my personal things.
        That is something I really do not know. By the way my reply to you earlier is base on my personal experience only 5 years back. I do not know if things had changed.

Comment

Originally posted by keannu View Post
          That is something I really do not know. By the way my reply to you earlier is base on my personal experience only 5 years back. I do not know if things had changed.
          Hi thanks yes i know answers here are not absolute and i found out my company will give cheque for the eosb... So i think i will not have any problem right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X