Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
    nag send po sila skin ng final warning, 24,750 need ko bayaran within 7 days, tapos legal action n daw ako, di ko alam kung san ko kukunin ung ganung halaga hirap n hirap n po ako, grabe interest nila nkaka depress na po, sinabi ko n ngang sobrang hirap at di ko n alam kung saan ako kukuha ng pera pero di nila ako pinapakinggan, sana may makatulong po sa atin dito.
    Hi,

By now we are all aware of the severity of COVID-19, and probably exhausted from the anxiety brought by the situation. While we don't want to add to the stress, we want to let you know how we're dealing with it at Robocash.

First, Robocash has complied with RA 11469, known as the “Bayanihan to Heal as One Act” by implementing a 30-day grace period for the payment of all loans falling due the within the period of ECQ without incurring interests, penalties, fees, or other charges.

In addition, Robocash has launched a couple of payment promos that truly benefited our valued customers.

Currently, we are offering other payment options that might be right for you. Should you wish to discuss further over a call to help you get a detailed understanding of the said options, you may choose a convenient time and we can schedule the call.

Please stay connected. Have a great day.

Thank you.

Regards,

Nicole Cruz
    Robocash PH

Comment

Share ko lang experience ko. I used to have an unpaid loan kay Robocash for almost a year already. From below 10k naging almost 50k na. I have heard many harrassment stories na involving Robocash pero thank God wala akong naging ganung experience kay Robocash.

The key here is sumagot kayo sa mga tawag nila. Yes, it can be annoying that they will call you once or more every single day but that’s the way it is. I even requested yung agent na wag na ako tawagan if may agreement naman na pero sabi nila wala daw silang control dun kasi system generated yung calls talaga.

Because of some unforeseen circumstances naging delinquent borrower ako last year. Last February, I tried to call their customer service dept to inquire about a possible amnesty arrangement kasi hirap talaga ako. Sabi sakin (which was weird), wala daw way na makakaconnect ako sa collections nila. Wait lang daw ako ng tawag. But I need to settle a certain amount daw before they talk to me about amnesty arrangements. So I did that. Unfortunately, nangyari na yung quarantine kaya I did not hear from them from March until April.

In May, I received a text from them asking me to settle 70% of my total balance to close my account. But quarantine time that’s why I had to manage my finances wisely because anything could happen during this pandemic. During the last week of May I received a call na yung principal na lang need ko isettle but still, wala ako pangsettle that time dahil no work no pay pa. But I requested na once bumalik ako sa work, i-offer nila ulit yun sana.

Since then, everyday na ulit sila tumatawag sakin and I had to answer every single call they made. Until just a few days ago, thank God inoffer na ulit nila yung promo. I am just waiting for their confirmation message that my account has been closed already.

Based on my observations, I think maayos kausap ang Robocash if maayos din kayo kausap. Meaning, sagutin niyo lahat ng tawag nila everyday and explain to them your situation but make sure you will inform them when you intend to settle your balance.

Medyo annoying lang but mas magkakaron kayo ng peace of mind if you will talk to them kasi hindi na kayo magiisip ano gagawin nila or what kung hindi niyo sila kakausapin. That way, mapapakita niyo sa kanila na wala kayong intention to run away from your obligation and may good intention pa rin kayo to settle your account.
      Hi,

We know you might be feeling overwhelmed with all the news about COVID-19, and we know it's a lot right now. Here at Robocash, our clients are at the heart of what we do and why we do it and we are committed to being both responsive and responsible, navigating these times with everyone's safety in mind.

Thank you so much for your payment and cooperation. Please let us know how else we can help.

Cheers,

Nicole Cruz
      Robocash PH

Comment

Well yes that's good advice if they behave themselves but they don't always do so in my experience. Unfortunately.
        Hi,

I hope you're doing fine.

We are operating in unusual and interesting times that are affecting us all in similar ways. If you’re experiencing financial difficulties, which may delay payment of your loan with us, please contact our customer support at (02) 8876-84-84 so we can discuss an amicable and workable solutions.

It’s vital that we work together through this extreme situation and continue to support each other. It is important to us that our customers are okay, and we are committed to doing what we can to support you.

I look forward to your communication so we can assist you better.

Take care.

Regards,

Nicole Cruz
        Robocash PH

Comment

panu mo nabayaran ng 2k ... eh kapag mag rerepay ka laging lalabas yung Full Total Return mo parin.... gayan lagi yan sabi promo tang ina kapag magbabayad ka laging full payment ang hinahanap..
          Hi,

By now we are all aware of the severity of COVID-19, and probably exhausted from the anxiety brought by the situation. While we don't want to add to the stress, we want to let you know how we're dealing with it at Robocash.

First, Robocash has complied with RA 11469, known as the “Bayanihan to Heal as One Act” by implementing a 30-day grace period for the payment of all loans falling due the within the period of ECQ without incurring interests, penalties, fees, or other charges.

In addition, Robocash has launched a couple of payment promos that truly benefited our valued customers.

Currently, we are offering other payment options that might be right for you. Should you wish to discuss further over a call to help you get a detailed understanding of the said options, you may choose a convenient time and we can schedule the call.

Please stay connected. Have a great day.

Thank you.

Regards,

Nicole Cruz
          Robocash PH

Comment

Hi same problem din po with them. I just received a text message na tatawagan daw nila Yung mga contact person ko... Di po ba harassment po iyan. Nag ka pandemic and I was tested positive from 3k naging 15k and need uraurada na masettle Yung account bastos pa mga agent nila.
            Hi,

I’m so sorry to know that there were issues that prevented you from paying your loan. Unfortunately, the terms and conditions of our loan agreement clearly states that all penalties, charges, and fees will apply.

Nevertheless, we are currently offering payment options that might be right for you. Should you wish to discuss further over a call to help you get a detailed understanding of the said options, you may choose a convenient time and we can schedule the call.

We look forward to taking care of your concern. Please stay safe and healthy.

Thank you.

Regards,

Nicole Cruz
            Robocash PH

Comment

Ako ngayon lang may nag emali sakin. 2k lang ang loan ko, nasa 15k na ang babayaran ko. Plus 2k para daw iclose. Hanggang 3days lang ang due ko. Alam naman nilang walang trabaho mga tao. Grabe makapaningil!
              Hi,

We are operating in unusual and interesting times that are affecting us all in similar ways. If you’re experiencing financial difficulties, which may delay payment of your loan with us, please contact our customer support at (02) 8876-84-84 so we can discuss amicable and workable solutions.

It’s vital that we work together through this extreme situation and continue to support each other. It is important to us that our customers are okay, and we are committed to doing what we can to support you.

Take care.

Regards,

Nicole Cruz
              Robocash PH

Comment

Nabuhay na naman 'tong lintik na robocash scam na 'to. pano kaya nakabalik ng operations mga 'to.
                Hi.

Robocash is still allowed to operate as its appeal with SEC is still pending and the initial decision to revoke its license is not yet final. We are reaching out to our customers to help them with their accounts and other loan concerns with Robocash.

Please let us know if we can be of assistance in any way. Feel free to reach us at (02) 8876-84-84.

Regards,

Nicole Cruz
                Robocash PH

Comment

If we all go after them they will not survive!
                  Hi. A customer with valid complaint can file with the proper government agencies (SEC/NPC/Office of the President) at any given time, but if Robocash did not commit any violation, the complaint will not prosper. However, your signed contract and Promissory Note with Robocash is binding and can be used against you in courts to collect your unpaid loan. We are willing to assist our customers and help them with their accounts and other loan concerns with Robocash. Please reach us at (02) 8876-84-84 to 89 or [email protected]. Thank you and stay safe.

Comment

Oo nga. Stop spreading false information. Guys, please back read.
                    Hi,

We are operating in unusual and interesting times that are affecting us all in similar ways. If you’re experiencing financial difficulties, which may delay payment of your loan with us, please contact our customer support at (02) 8876-84-84 so we can discuss an amicable and workable solutions.\

Take care.

Regards,

Nicole Cruz
                    Robocash PH

Comment

kanina po nagpunta dito isang collector galing daw sa robocash collection sa bahay ko talaga pumunta. 23k plus na yong utang 4500 lang hiniram d ko alam pano nila nalaman bahay namin dito. kakasohan daw ako pag d nagbayad
                      Hi,

I’m sorry if you had such an unpleasant experience with one of our partners. We try to make our customer’s experience easy and reliable, and we hold our procedures to a high standard. In your case, we clearly fell short. Things have been really difficult on my end due to temporary work suspension as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, but now that I am back, I’d still love to assist you.

We’d like to make it up to you by offering an amnesty or discount on your payment in-store/branch or online. Please let us check your account first. We would love to resolve your concern and we think phone calls are the best way to go about it. Please let us know you most convenient schedule and kindly leave your contact numbers so that we can call. Once again, I apologize for our failure to serve you well. Thank you so much for your patience. Your feedback is valuable to us.

Sincerely,

Nicole Cruz
                      Robocash PH

Comment

may nagtetext po ba sa inyo na pupunta sila sa bahay nyo? totoo po ba yun?
                        Hi,

My sincerest apologies for the slow response. I hope things have been well with you since your last message.

We understand that you have been wanting to get help. We would love to resolve your concern and we think phone calls are the best way to go about it. Please let us know you most convenient schedule and kindly leave your contact numbers so that we can call.

We look forward to taking care of your concern.

Thank you.

Regards,
                        Nicole Cruz

Comment

• [QUOTE=Guest;n636168]
                          Originally posted by Guest View Post
                          kanina po nagpunta dito isang collector galing daw sa robocash collection sa bahay ko talaga pumunta. 23k plus na yong utang 4500 lang hiniram d ko alam pano nila nalaman bahay namin dito. kakasohan daw ako pag d nagbayad[/QUOT

That's harrassment. And I sense that this is not legit. Why would anyone dare to go out and collect sa ganitong may pandemya? Ano naghahabol ng kota pero may bonus na covid?

Com'on. Really now?
                          Hi,

Thank you for your note a few months ago. Things have been really difficult on my end due to temporary work suspension as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, but now that I am back, I’d still love to assist you.

For additional transparency, you may verify my employment with Robocash thru our customer care at (02) 8876-84-84.

Our doors are open and we are constantly evaluating the situation and make decisions consistent with the directives of the government. If there's anything we can do to help you, please feel free to reach out to our customer care or any of our branch employees in GCQ areas. Please click here to see the list of our open branches: https://robocash.ph/news/robocash-branches-back

Please stay safe and healthy.

Thank you.

Regards,
                          Nicole Cruz

Comment

napakatindi tlga ng robocash,. ung sakin 4k nkuha ko nun january 2019 tas d ako nkabayad kc naospital ako after 3weeks,. syempre nawalan trabaho kc ang gamutan ko nun 6months dapat,. ilang months plang lumipas nakatanggap ako ng email galing jan s evangelista n yan ung 4k ko 20k n daw idedemanda n daw ako ano daw plano ko magbayad n daw ako,. sb p skin magprovide ako that day mismo ng 5k pra makabayad na ko,. de ako nmn naghanap mahiraman pra matapos n,. ipinasa ko p sknila ung recibo,. tas ilang buwan hindi nagparamdam tas pag pasok nitong 2020 sb skin magbayad daw ng 4k pra iclose n nila accnt ko last day n daw,. tpos feb my promo daw cla 80% discount,. last day na daw,. tpos ngaun araw misno nag email ulit 2k nlng daw last day promo nila bukas,. nakakaloka,. gang kelan kya ako pag bbyarin nitong mga to,. d ko tuloy malaman kung magbbyad p b ko o hahayaan ko nlng,. kc 20k pdin daw ung utang ko??? anu nangyare dun s ibinayad kong 5k?
                            Hi,

I’m so sorry to know that there were issues that prevented you from paying your loan. Unfortunately, the terms and conditions of our loan agreement clearly states that all penalties, charges, and fees will apply.

However, we’d like to make it up to you by offering an amnesty or discount on your payment in-store/branch or online. Please let us check your account first. We would love to resolve your concern and we think phone calls are the best way to go about it.

Please let us know you most convenient schedule and kindly leave your contact numbers so that we can call.

Sincerely,

Nicole Cruz
                            Robocash PH

Comment

SKL...
                              I have a ROBOCASH LOAN amounting to P4000. I cannot pay them because the interest increased everyday. Until it become 17k++..but they texted me about LAST AMNESTY DAY saying that if I pay 2k my LOAN will be CLOSED.Even if I don't have enough money I grab the LAST AMNESTY DAY & I'm very HAPPY that it is LEGIT.My LOAN closed already...& I thank ROBOCASH for these.
                              Hi,

My sincerest apologies for the slow response. I hope things have been well with you since your last message.

We understand that you have been wanting to get help. We would love to resolve your concern and we think phone calls are the best way to go about it. Please let us know you most convenient schedule and kindly leave your contact numbers so that we can call.

We look forward to taking care of your concern.

Thank you.

Regards,
                              Nicole Cruz

Comment

Ang lalakas magharass ng mga to. Di ka naman bibigyan ng flexible options para makapagbayad ulit. Gusto one time big time. Kaya nga nangutang yung tao sa inyo kasi need nila agad ng pera, mukha bang may maibabayad ba yan sila within, what, 7-14 days? Yung kakilala ko nagka-mental breakdown na kakapanic kung san niya huhugutin yung 22k na kailangan niyang bayaran. Wala pang trabaho yun.
                                Hi,

Thank you for your note a few days ago. Things have been really difficult on my end due to temporary work suspension as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, but now that I am back, I’d still love to assist you.

For additional transparency, you may verify my employment with Robocash thru our customer care at (02) 8876-84-84.

Our doors are open and we are constantly evaluating the situation and make decisions consistent with the directives of the government. If there's anything we can do to help you, please feel free to reach out to our customer care or any of our branch employees in GCQ areas. Please click here to see the list of our open branches: https://robocash.ph/news/robocash-branches-back

Please stay safe and healthy.

Thank you.

Regards,
                                Nicole Cruz

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X