Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help... will they catch me at Dubai airport?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandyclaus
    replied
    re: UAE: keep receiving emails from the bank

Originally posted by unknown11 View Post
    dear disagreeable, as per my understanding this interpol case in uae is applicable only for GCC countries?/?? it means im baned not all over the world,only in GCC???
    The warrant would likely only be carried out in a GCC country, yes. Most other countries won't bother with the time, effort, and expense to extradite you on a warrant issued due to a debt.

There is a possibility that you could be approved for a visa to return to a GCC country again in the future. However, there is also a very high likelihood that you would be stopped at customs and arrested for the outstanding warrant as well.

ETA: Moderator's note: Do not create another thread to ask this question or a related question. Please keep all related inquiries in the same thread.

Leave a comment:

• unknown11
    replied

dear disagreeable, as per my understanding this interpol case in uae is applicable only for GCC countries?/?? it means im baned not all over the world,only in GCC???

Leave a comment:

• unknown11
    replied

oh ok, u mean GCC countries..... so it means if i dont enter GCC ill be ok, i can fly wherever i want but not GCC? is it correct???

Leave a comment:

• Disagreeable
    replied

Because it used to be a popular tactic a few years ago. Now it only applies to the UAE countries or those that elect to follow their rules.

Leave a comment:

• unknown11
    replied
    there was no incorrect documents, i just left uae coz of job loss, and i had unpaid cc in 30000 dhs, will they give me a red corner notice? i didnt see anyone on interpol website with this case...

guys, if they say that they will file a case against you in interpol for cc debt, so why there is no one on interpol website who is wanted by uae for credit card? there is only murders, drugs etc......

Leave a comment:

• AFFA
    replied
    re: Does UAE gives a red corner notice in Interpol to everyone?

I wish to inform you that in the past there has been instances where banks have resorted to issue of red corner notices through Interpol. Red Corner notice is issued if person is missing from UAE and there is credit card debt default and generally accompanied by check which is defaulted. Crime included in this is generally financial fraud. It depends upon various factors of your case which include have you made any incorrect documents, amount which is pending etc which are taken by court into consideration while deciding red corner notice.

AFF

Leave a comment:

• unknown11
    replied
    Does UAE gives a red corner notice in Interpol to everyone?

does uae gives a red corner notice in interpol to everyone who has a debt for CC??? coz on interpol website there is no one for CC debt on the list..only murder,crimes,drugs etc...... so wht interpol will mean for me??????

Leave a comment:

• unknown11
    replied
    re: Does it necessary means that it will be red corner notice?

so it means i can easily leave my country to another one, ofcourse not gcc???

Leave a comment:

• AFFA
    replied
    re: Does it necessary means that it will be red corner notice?

I wish to inform you that your going to airport may not result in extradition to UAE. In this regard generally you may be extradited if there is such agreement between Uzbekistan and UAE. Recently an agreement was signed between two agreement which includes transfer for criminal matters but however as debt default is not criminal offence in Uzbekistan thus you may not be extradited for simply debt default. You may be extradited if you enter any of the GCC countries which mainly includes Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain.

AFF

Leave a comment:

• unknown11
    replied
    Does it necessary means that it will be red corner notice?

guys, does anyone know, if the bank says that they will send the case abt unpaid credit card to interpol does it necessary means that it will be red corner notice? if they will send my case to interpol does it mean that i will extradited to uae from uzbekistan, if i go to the airport??????

Leave a comment:

• unknown11
    replied
    re: credit card debt in uae -- they may file a case against me in interpol

and if i dont enter any gcc country but i want to travel another place,will interpol catch me there also?? or interpol is only for gcc?

Leave a comment:

• AFFA
    replied
    re: credit card debt in uae -- they may file a case against me in interpol

I wish to inform you that in UAE generally when there is a credit card default then bank put its security check which is then dishonored. After dishonor of check a police complaint can be filed and criminal action can be taken. In this police may issue interpol notice. Execution or deportation is generally done if you enter GCC countries.

AFF

Leave a comment:

• unknown11
    replied
    UAE: keep receiving emails from the bank

guys, have a question, i left uae almost 2 years back and i keep receiving emails from the bank all this time, they said before that they will file a case against me in police, and last email they said that they will file a case against me in interpol, is it really true? coz i think interpol wont bother themselves with that kind of questions.... did anybody else faced the same problem? and what happened than? thanks for replies

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Need help... will they catch me at Dubai airport?

Bwahahhahaha ..google fu and hi iq
    so funny , user1 is so lucky to have you patiently answering her fu questions....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Need help... will they catch me at Dubai airport?

User , you are asking a lot of questions repeatedly , you can travel a anywhere and there is no interpool that will catch you , debt collectors are just scaring you. i left dubai for 2 years now, and i traveled 19 times already.
    i even went to U.S. , qatar , bahrain , singapore. nobody catch me .
    i hate the debt collectors , and i dont have plan to pay them, they are like devil . if not for harassment they did to me , i am still working in UAE and already paid my debt . Go ahead an fly

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X