Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help... will they catch me at Dubai airport?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: Need help... will they catch me at Dubai airport?

Russia is not an EU country, but they have no immigration ties with the UAE so I think you would be fine there.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

so it means i can live peacefully now? coz this email ruined my days....i just need to avoid gcc countries??? and wht abt blacklist in central bank? is it only for the bank in uae?

Comment

It is only for UAE banks.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Comment

how do u know all this stuff? u faced it?

Comment

Google-Fu and a high IQ.

Comment

one more, i read another forum, they are saying tht they send the request to interpol in the local one, and also its written that the amount of the debt should be very high, is it true??? and if yes, why they send me an email abt interpol, if my credit card is only for 30000 dhs???

Comment

If you review the link I gave you earlier, it discusses the types of things Interpool is still accepting Red Notices on. The bank/finance related ones are for serious amounts of money, much more than what you owe in credit card debt.

Most of the other existing notices issued by the UAE are related to crimes such as murder and manslaughter. There are still two notices related to ‘banking/financial fraud’ and three related to ‘fraud’.
                Originally posted by user1 View Post
                one more, i read another forum, they are saying tht they send the request to interpol in the local one, and also its written that the amount of the debt should be very high, is it true??? and if yes, why they send me an email abt interpol, if my credit card is only for 30000 dhs???

Comment

thats why im wondering, why in the email they said tht they will send my case to interpol???

Comment

Please note as per the banks policy that once a customer has left U.A.E all amounts outstanding become due immediately. If we do not received any reply from you it means that you are refusing to pay and we will initiate legal proceedings against you in UAE and in your country of residence to recover the outstanding resulting in forwarding the case to External agency, further we will be blacklisting your passport number around the world airports and your case will forwarded to INTERPOL for further legal action and you will be liable to bear all legal fees and expenses incurred by us.
                    I found this on one forum, can they really do this??????

Comment

Re: Need help... will they catch me at Dubai airport?

dear disagreeable, last question, i opened the website of interpol and i checked all the people who are wanted by UAE, there is no a single person who is wanted for the credit card or loan, all of them murderers,drugs, thieves...etc, all of them made smth really bad, so it means tht the bank just trying to make me scared saying abt interpol, in this case if all the people who left dubai with unpaid CC will be in tht list of interpol wanted people? correct??

Comment

User , you are asking a lot of questions repeatedly , you can travel a anywhere and there is no interpool that will catch you , debt collectors are just scaring you. i left dubai for 2 years now, and i traveled 19 times already.
                        i even went to U.S. , qatar , bahrain , singapore. nobody catch me .
                        i hate the debt collectors , and i dont have plan to pay them, they are like devil . if not for harassment they did to me , i am still working in UAE and already paid my debt . Go ahead an fly

Comment

Bwahahhahaha ..google fu and hi iq
                          so funny , user1 is so lucky to have you patiently answering her fu questions....

Comment

UAE: keep receiving emails from the bank

guys, have a question, i left uae almost 2 years back and i keep receiving emails from the bank all this time, they said before that they will file a case against me in police, and last email they said that they will file a case against me in interpol, is it really true? coz i think interpol wont bother themselves with that kind of questions.... did anybody else faced the same problem? and what happened than? thanks for replies

Comment

re: credit card debt in uae -- they may file a case against me in interpol

I wish to inform you that in UAE generally when there is a credit card default then bank put its security check which is then dishonored. After dishonor of check a police complaint can be filed and criminal action can be taken. In this police may issue interpol notice. Execution or deportation is generally done if you enter GCC countries.

AFF

Comment

re: credit card debt in uae -- they may file a case against me in interpol

and if i dont enter any gcc country but i want to travel another place,will interpol catch me there also?? or interpol is only for gcc?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X