Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help... will they catch me at Dubai airport?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help... will they catch me at Dubai airport?

Dear All.i got in trouble, i left dubai 2 years back, and i have unpaid credit card for 30 000 Dhs, i cant pay,coz i have bad job in my country, they keep sending me emails, and the last was saying that they will send my case to interpol, i will have international ban and i will be blacklisted in the central bank, so they really can jail me in my country? will interpol chase me for real? international ban..does it mean that i cant leave even my country? they will catch me in the airport????please give me the answer as soon as possible, please guys.........give me details what should i expect?

re: Need help... will they catch me at Dubai airport?

I wish to inform you that generally creditor may get issued interpol notice from Dubai law enforcement authorities. In this you may not be arrested in your country as you have not violated any law in your home country. Arrest warrant of Dubai is generally executed in GCC countries thus in future you may not go to GCC countries.

AFF

Comment

can you please clarify, if im planing to leave my home country, but im not planing to go to GCC, another one, will i have any problems in the airport when i will be leaving?

Comment

Dear AFFA, one more question, what does it mean INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL BAN????? and if they can jail me only in GCC, why they ask for the case in interpol, as i know interpol helps to catch someone abroad....they will catch me in my country and send to uae??? give me details please

Comment

One must wonder how it is you are so poor you cannot pay your debts yet can afford to travel.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

im not travelling, im just asking IF i will one day!!! coz they said abt international travel ban

Comment

If you pay them off before you start traveling you won't need to worry about it.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Comment

and if i will not pay? i cant leave my country?

Comment

You should be fine. Note I said should be.

UAE drops Interpol alerts against debt ?skippers? - Banking & Finance - ArabianBusiness.com

Comment

can you plz explain me wht does it mean international travel ban then??

Comment

one more thing, if you say tht uae dont make troubles for you with interpol for debts anymore, so why they send me email saying tht i will be registered in interpol??? they try to scare me or what???

Comment

Just because Interpool will not get you, does not mean your passport is not flagged and you won't be grabbed in any UAE or reciprocating country. Those are unlikely to be any EU countries.

Comment

so what is travel ban?

Comment

UAE requires advance clearance so border control will know you plan to go through or into the UAE Not going through Immigration won't protect you. Police will wait at the gate for when you leave the plane.

UAE countries you must avoid are: Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah, Sharjah and Umm al Qaiwain.

Comment

so it means that interpole is looking for me only in GCC countries not worldwide??? im sorry asking 100 questions, sometimes its hard to understand it english, not my native language? it means that i can go to russia for example without problems??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X