USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WA -- is it true that interpol will search and catch people?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA -- is it true that interpol will search and catch people?

is it true that interpol will search and catch people who defaulted loans in middleast if the debt collection agency approach them?

re: WA -- is it true that interpol will search and catch people?

It was very common before. It still happens. The question is under what circumstances will it still happen. You can expect one of 3 outcomes apparently. Nothing happens, they detain you at immigration for arrest or they detain you at immigration while you are given a minimum payoff that must be made against your debt immediately.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

re: WA -- is it true that interpol will search and catch people?

according to this collection agency there is an interpol case ongoing,do you think interpol will entertain their complaint against me?by the way the debt happens in middleast and now i am working here in australia

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X