X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking payment for a closed account ang harrassing my contacts

Notice

About to your pass own your LOAN SECURITY Pay on Partial Payment Last 2months ago . August 29 Partial of 2,000 Pesos each , Overdue : 64days Amount to Unsetllement total is 17,024 .

By 3pm today Nov, 01 , 2021
    Kailngan mong bayaraan ang LOAN SECURITY .

IM JASON DOMENADOR JR.
    FROM LEGAL DEPARTMENT

They have been texting me this and even texting all my contacts harrassing them to pay or else they will be blacklisted in all government agencies.what can i do with these. my situation is that a certain person from an online lending helped me blacklist my name in all online lending company and the concern companies agreed that i only pay a certain amount for all the accounts to be totally closed. but now they are again texting these messages ang asking me to pay a certain amount again so that it will not go to their legal department and be closed
    PLEASE HELP ME ON WHAT TO DO

I wish to inform you that you may report matter to law enforcement agencies. As other party have closed their account by accepting partial payment thus now you cannot be compelled to pay any additional amount. You may file a complaint for harassment and defamation against other party. You may also seek injunction from court that other party should not contact your or your contacts for accounts which have been closed. You may not be blacklisted by any government agency for loan default as loan default is a civil matter and your account has been closed and settled however if still any department takes any action against you then you may inform them that you had settled the amount and your accounts are closed. You may have the burden to show that you had made partial payment and settled and closed the account.

AFF

Comment

Thank you very much...which government agency will i report it...and all i have are text messages as proof that these companies are willing to close the account for a certain amount...
      These are their latest text message to my contacts these morning...

Magandang umaga

Dahil ikaw ay sadyang
      Wala ng balak mag bayad
      Sa bawat File mo na Papasok
      Sa Legal ay aking Direct ng irerecord .

From legal department .
      Jason Domenador jr.

Comment

BangkoSentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)
        BSP’s Financial Consumer Protection Department.

htm

Comment

Notice. From Legal department Evangeline carantes sido campos Dahil sa hindi mo pag bayad sa apps na iyong pinag kakautangan Ikaw ay ipapatangal sa LGU at ang iyong asawa ng dahil sa dimo pag bayad ! Im Jason domenador jr . CAN THEY DO THIS...???

Comment

Same po tayo ng situation sir... Ginanyan din po ako.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)