Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpaid loan and CC Debt in Qatar

I have remaining loan and CC debt in Qatar because I was layoff at work last 2018 I am now in the Philippines and bound to work in Maldives. My flight is connecting to Dubai. Will I get a problem with my transfer? There are lots of here say that I might get hold in Dubai or be sent back to Qatar. Please anyone knows?

Multiple unpaid on line debt

Comment

Hi . I have 8 unpaid on line loans here in the Philippines
      2 of which have expired 2 days ago .right now I don't have an economic means to pay them
      Right now since NCR is under ECQ again .
      Both of the agents of said on line loan apps cashme and happy pra called me especially cash me and asking me to pay back my loan . I told him I don't have money right now to pay my loan . Agent told me that it's not his problem so I need to pay even tilde to borrow money from person or anybody just to pay them and threatened me that they will contact my references on my address book.
      I already explained him , I even sent a message through their apps . ( Help ) stating my concern .
      What I did now is do a little research regarding paying loan on what are my other options .. while searching on the Net I saw this message from rappler that pres. Duterte gave 30 day grace period in paying loan during ECQ .. it's publish by rappler and announcement done March 28 . IS THIS iINFO LEGiT?
      I also look upon the circular of SEC and NPC regarding collectors harassment , posting on social media and others .
      ​​​​​My QUESTION Is thus the announcement of pres. Duterte ? About 30 day grace period ..
      if it's true , why this loan app still showing the amount payable . Plus overdue amounts and interes. And it might go on and on .
      ​​​​​is this a ground of dispute for following the order.

Please seeking for your advise as I am having a lot of stressful days . Could not sleep , I m afraid to lose my concentration .
      I have 6 more loans that will be due . 2 are tomorrow and the rest are mid of this month . .AM I going to jail for not paying my loans . It's becoming a big burden to me .
      It so hard to move. During this times of ECQ and Holy Week . Limited access to everything in seeking financial help.
      ​what will happen if I don't pay my loan ? What is my best option as I am broke right now ?
      please advise ..
      Thank you ,stay safe ,,God Bless !
      BongM.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

same here. i cant sleep. i received txt messages of harassment. i have 8 loan not yet paid. i need an advice too. pls help and give advice

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)