X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABN AMRO CREDIT CARD DUBAI

Sir,

I have a ABN AMRO Credit card with 10000 AED outstanding in dubai and i came from dubai to india and not going back. Now i got a job in kuwait . Shall i go for kuwait .
    I shall pay the amount within two months. Any travel ban should be there?.
    How can i check ?. Please advice

Re: ABN AMRO CREDIT CARD DUBAI

Originally posted by jain View Post
    Sir,

I have a ABN AMRO Credit card with 10000 AED outstanding in dubai and i came from dubai to india and not going back. Now i got a job in kuwait . Shall i go for kuwait .
    I shall pay the amount within two months. Any travel ban should be there?.
    How can i check ?. Please advice
    All of the GCC countries allow for arrest and prosecution for unpaid debts. If you left and abandoned an outstanding debt in Dubai, it's entirely possible that there is a warrant for your arrest. You could be denied a visa, or they could allow you in and arrest you upon entering the country.
    "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
    "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
    "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X