USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto lean holder: Do I have any recourse?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto lean holder: Do I have any recourse?

I made a monthly payment to my auto lean holder, later in the month I noticed that they reversed some of the payment. It never showed up in my account and as far as I can tell it didn't show up any where. They put that amount into collections and said that they would do an audit on it. It has been 3 weeks and they are still calling to collect. Mean while my next payment had a 14.00 late fee, even though it was payed before the due date. Do I have any recourse?

re: Auto lean holder: Do I have any recourse?

Based on what you say here, you could file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you incurred.

Comment

re: Auto lean holder: Do I have any recourse?

I work at a business that installs windshield and have a customer who had his back window in his vehicle installed oh I would say about three month and he has not picked it up yet, neither has he made a payment yet. The date of install was 02/26/2010. When we try to reach him he keeps saying next week or next month. My question is can we sent him a letter and and put a lean on his car or even sale it?

Thank you for your time!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X