Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CREDITOR DECLINES PAYMENT

I LIVE IN LOUSIANA. A FEW YEARS AGO I BORROWED SOME MONEY FROM A FINANANCE COMPANY. MY REAGULAR PAYMENT WAS 114.97 A MONTH WHICH I WAS PAYING FOR ALONG TIME. WELL I GOT TO WERE I COULD NOT PAY THAT AMOUNT. SO ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO I STARTED SENDING IN 25.00 A MONTH AND TOLD THEM I WOULD SEND AT LEAST THAT AMOUNT OUR MORE IF I COULD EVERY MONTH. WELL THIS MONTH I SENT IN A 25.00 PAYMENT AND THEY SENT MY CHECK BACK AND ATTACH AND NOTE SAYING THEY WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT PARTIAL PAYMENTS ON MY LOAN. NOW I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY SOME PEOPLE SENECE THEY DECLINED MY PAYMENT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT THE ORIGINAL PAYMENT OF 114.97. THAT BY LAW MY LOAN IS PAID IN FULL. IS THIS TRUE? IF SO CAN THEY TAKE ANY THING I PUT UP FOR COLLATERAL? THEY ACCEPTED THE PAYMENT OF 25.00 THAT I WAS SENDING IN TO THEM FOR A 3 MONTHS BEFORE THEY DECLINE THIS LAST ONE.

THANK YOU
    JOHNNY

Re: CREDITOR DECLINES PAYMENT

That is not true--you still owe the debt.

Comment

Re: CREDITOR DECLINES PAYMENT

ARE YOU ONE OF THE LAWYERS FOR THIS WEB SITE?

THANK YOU
      JOHNNY RICHARDS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X