Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judgement proof - How many times they could levied my account?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judgement proof - How many times they could levied my account?

I make less than $150 week and I have only $2000 cash in brokerage accounts. I have $5,000 worth of over due credit cards with no collateral attatched. I qualify for a chapter 7 but dont want to go that route. I pay what I can every month. The collection agency says my $3 payments until I get more income are an insult and that Im a money thief...they yell at me. The law says I can keep up to $6,000 cash which means they can not levy my $2000 brokerage accounts... and they can not garnish my wages if I make under $150 week. Therefore, am I judgemtent proof for now? Also if they ever levied my account, how many times could they do that? Once? and then they have to go away after they suck my blood one time and one time only? Im not trying to dodge them its just that Im not going to hand them my life savings of $2000 and go homeless and sleep at a bus stop and eat a box of cheerios for there sakes. Im angry. What are MY RIGHTS in this SITUATION????? There the ones that kept sending me more credit cards after maxing one out any way. Its a game. They trapped me into the interest game for sure.

re: Judgement proof - How many times they could levied my account?

They can keep trying.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X