Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

customer will not pay (there was no written contract on this job)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customer will not pay (there was no written contract on this job)

I did a large 2 color vinyl graphics job to a box truck. After completion, the customer was not happy, I agreed that due to the age of the truck and an excessive amount of rivets, the job was not as nice as I would have liked it to be. We had agreed that even if we were to redo the graphics, he still would not be happy. He said he knew of someone who could paint it. He agreed to remove the graphics and we would not bil him. The following month we called because the graphics had not been removed, offered to remove them ourselves, he stated he had waisted enoough of our time, he would pay one of his people $8.00 an hour to remove them. 4 months latter we are told that his truck is sitting along the road still with the graphics. We call him he says it is his truck he will remove them when he wants. There was no written contract on this job, we had planned on doing some bartering to the sum of 1800.00 I am thinking of taking him to court, anyone have any thoughts

re: customer will not pay (there was no written contract on this job)

I wish to inform you that the Defendants have done a breach of contract. The fact that the owner of the truck has not removed graphics even after four months shows that the graphics have come up to his expectation and hence you should receive compensation. Further, oral contract is a valid contract in business. Barter contract can be made but you will have to prove that the terms of contract provides for compensation by barter. You can give a legal notice of your intention to file a suit in case the Defendants do not pay the compensation agreed to. If they fail to pay compensation after the agreement, this notice will enable you to file the suit in the court.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X