Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• law firm group on behalf of the bank

from philippines-I received a final reminder from a lawfirm group international on behalf of the bank which i have personal loans and credit cards,they are asking me to pay otherwise they will take legal action, but i cannot afford to pay since i dont have work and enough money because i did not go back to that country due to my company issue me a termination letter results in absconding for the reason that i fail to return at work but supposed to be i will go back by Jan.12, 2010 but due to emergency reason i have requested to my company to extend my vacation for 5 days in advance then since i found out on the day that supposed to be i will return at work still im in my home country and my scheduled date to return to that country(Dubai-UAE) my work place is Jan.17, 2010 but i received my termination letter by Jan.15, 2010 from my company so i dont have choice ive decided not to go back because ive lost my job already, its not my purpose not to pay my liabilities or to run away but i dont have any choice,,,now im worried,,am i going to jail for my debts from the bank in other country or can they file a travel ban for my home country.what cases am i going to encounter?please advice and i need you help Thank you and have a nice day.

Re: law firm group on behalf of the bank

UAE courts normally do not jail for debts that were incurred outside of the UAE.

And the Philippines normally will not do so

And travel bans cannot be placed for civil debt. But avoid the UAE if you have any debts from within that country.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X