Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reposession of motorcycle

I received a loan from my bank 18months ago for a sports bike.During this 18months i've been 1or2 days late a couple of times on my payment.Due to my company i can't set up direct deposit and i am often out of town working.I've just arrived back home and a tow truck shows up to repo my bike because i am 15 days late,i didn't give them the bike because it's in the shop getting a custom paint and chrome.Am i just out of luck and have to return my bike or is there something i can do?

Re: reposession of motorcycle

You could call the bank and ask to speak with the loan officer. But if payments are missed they normally do have the right. It does sound a little quick based on what you say here.

Comment

Re: reposession of motorcycle

Wait, you can pay for custom chrome and paint (which isn't cheap) but you can't make the effort to pick up the phone and make a payment?

Hmmmmmmm.

Most places accept payment by phone, or you can make a payment online. Something tells me you are glossing over this a bit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X