X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid POS for discovery requests

Hi,

I have a collections lawsuit against me in California. I was recently sent discovery requests from the plaintiff- admissions, interrogatories, demand for documents.

These requests were sent to me with an INCORRECT ZIP CODE- one 200 miles away; I don't know how the post office eventually sent these to me at my correct address. All 3 proof of services for these requests have the incorrect zip code and the original envelope has the incorrect zip code as well.

Can I make a motion that these documents were served improperly? If so how would I go about doing this?

Thank you for any help

You may send a copy to the judge and note that you were just given these and note the errors etc--you cannot even be sure what was included. He normally will make them serve the documents again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X