Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to send a letter to a Collection Agency to get a settlement amount

I want to be able to send a letter to a Collection Agency to get a settlement amount. I have already called and told them I would pay in the Month of August. I need help with how the letter should be written and I want to protect myself. The cards were fraud by someone I know. I never asked for these cards. They are rude and demeaning so I cannot speak with them. Thank you.

Do you not want to report the fraud? That would exempt you from payment.

Susan Kinney

Comment

If the debt collection company has been harassing you by phone, or has been sending you any kind of debt collection letter, you should contact us, or fax the debt collection letters that have been sent to you, in confidence, to 866-827-4050. Fax them to the attention of "FDCPA Lawyer."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X