Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case for my credit card debt - Manila, Philippines

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • May nakaexperience po ba rito na na-offeran ng 1 time payment to settle the pending payments?Puro ako disregard sa mga tawag ng collection agency kasi sobrang stress ako hindi ko na alam paano ko babayaran.May 4 na credit card po akong hindi mabayaran mag 1 year.Kahapon nakareceive ako call nasagot ko pero binaba ko rin.Tapos nagtxt sya na may court order po ako.Ayun na ba yung trial or hearing?🥺🥺🥺 D na ako nakakatulog sa gabi.Kaninang umaga nakipag reach out ako sa mga credit collectors , so far si eastwest palang nakausap ko.170+ utang ko pero inofferan ako ng 35k flat para matapos na utang ko sa credit card.Iyak ako ng iyak kagabi , nagpray ako.Malaking tulong ba yung offer sken kaso wala prin akong pera.May nakaexperience na po ba sa inyo na naofferan ng ganyan?hopefully magawan ko ng paraan para 3 cards nalang iisipin ko.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Superawr View Post
      May nakaexperience po ba rito na na-offeran ng 1 time payment to settle the pending payments?Puro ako disregard sa mga tawag ng collection agency kasi sobrang stress ako hindi ko na alam paano ko babayaran.May 4 na credit card po akong hindi mabayaran mag 1 year.Kahapon nakareceive ako call nasagot ko pero binaba ko rin.Tapos nagtxt sya na may court order po ako.Ayun na ba yung trial or hearing?🥺🥺🥺 D na ako nakakatulog sa gabi.Kaninang umaga nakipag reach out ako sa mga credit collectors , so far si eastwest palang nakausap ko.170+ utang ko pero inofferan ako ng 35k flat para matapos na utang ko sa credit card.Iyak ako ng iyak kagabi , nagpray ako.Malaking tulong ba yung offer sken kaso wala prin akong pera.May nakaexperience na po ba sa inyo na naofferan ng ganyan?hopefully magawan ko ng paraan para 3 cards nalang iisipin ko.
      Same here, natawag dn po ba s inyo ung 3 other banks? Ilang year nyo n po hndi nbbyaran?

      Comment


      • Hi, my credit card account is already on collections and they are offering restructuring program.

        I am thinking if tyagain ko na lang bayaran ung outstanding balance ko or should I accept their offer? Mejo malaki din kasi ung total pero if tyagain ko sya, it would take me less than 2 years pero if iaccept ko kasi ung sa kanila, I will pay for 2 years and mas mataas ang monthly ko (if 1 year to pay kasi ang kunin ko, di ko na kaya ang monthly).

        Pag inaccept ko ba ung restructuring program nila, will it have a negative impact on my credit score? baka ndi na ako makapag loan in the next few years if ever kailanganin. Or affected na sya since nasa collection na sya ngaun. Thanks!

        Comment


        • Does anyone received like this kind of text message? Are these true that they will get your properties and stuff? Medyo harassing bigla nalang pong nagtext sakin without even noticing me sa email or mail. Any thoughts po?


          METROPOLITAN TRIAL COURT

          Expect our official commo to issue your COURT ORDER 4pm ( Bench Warrant ) WEDNESDAY (DECEMBER 23, 2020) together with Sheriff Team to issue Writ of Preliminary Attachment to garnish your real and personal property at your given Residence Address and/or Employers Address. Please be inform for your voluntary surrender to avoid commotion at your area.

          TO VERIFY CALL:
          Ms. MARICAR SANCHEZ
          09352240196 / 09517160478
          Clerk of Court-III
          METROPOLITAN TRIAL COURT



          Comment


          • I have credit card debt with Citibank about 10 yrs ago and I tried to make arrangements with Citibank hoping to settle my outstanding balance with them. However, I was informed that my account is with Collectius (a collection firm) and that I need to contact them for payment terms and the firm will be the one to release the certificate of full payment once I have settled my debt. May I know if any of you have tried negotiating with Collectius? Are they helpful or caused more trouble? I intend to call Collectius to settle my debt once and for all but I am hesitant because I might be digging my own grave having to deal with a collection agency which may be a nuisance. I am ready to settle my outstanding balance with Citibank, as I did with HSBC (minus interests and charges) which I did within a day. I hope somebody will share their experience with Collectius.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Superawr View Post
              May nakaexperience po ba rito na na-offeran ng 1 time payment to settle the pending payments?Puro ako disregard sa mga tawag ng collection agency kasi sobrang stress ako hindi ko na alam paano ko babayaran.May 4 na credit card po akong hindi mabayaran mag 1 year.Kahapon nakareceive ako call nasagot ko pero binaba ko rin.Tapos nagtxt sya na may court order po ako.Ayun na ba yung trial or hearing?🥺🥺🥺 D na ako nakakatulog sa gabi.Kaninang umaga nakipag reach out ako sa mga credit collectors , so far si eastwest palang nakausap ko.170+ utang ko pero inofferan ako ng 35k flat para matapos na utang ko sa credit card.Iyak ako ng iyak kagabi , nagpray ako.Malaking tulong ba yung offer sken kaso wala prin akong pera.May nakaexperience na po ba sa inyo na naofferan ng ganyan?hopefully magawan ko ng paraan para 3 cards nalang iisipin ko.
              Ako po I called HSBC to settle my 10-yr old debt sa credit card at lumobo din dahil sa interest. Pero I was offered to settle only my outstanding balance which was P29k and I will be given cert of full payment. So nag decide po ako na settle na kaagad kase I was willing to settle it na. Saka kelangan ang cert of full payment for future bank transactions. Kapag kaya po bayaran, then bayaran. Pero kapag po hindi, ignore muna then unahin po yung immediate needs. God bless po.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Guest View Post
                Hi, my credit card account is already on collections and they are offering restructuring program.

                I am thinking if tyagain ko na lang bayaran ung outstanding balance ko or should I accept their offer? Mejo malaki din kasi ung total pero if tyagain ko sya, it would take me less than 2 years pero if iaccept ko kasi ung sa kanila, I will pay for 2 years and mas mataas ang monthly ko (if 1 year to pay kasi ang kunin ko, di ko na kaya ang monthly).

                Pag inaccept ko ba ung restructuring program nila, will it have a negative impact on my credit score? baka ndi na ako makapag loan in the next few years if ever kailanganin. Or affected na sya since nasa collection na sya ngaun. Thanks!

                May I know kung anong bank po? There are banks like Citibank na kapag nasa collection agency na, ang collection agency na ang mag rerelease ng cert of full payment which is very important kasi yun po ang magiging proof ninyo na nakapag settle na ng debts and yan po ang ipapakita as proof which is nedeed for your future bank transactions. Nabasa ko din po sa ibang blogs na kahit credit card defaulter sila at nakapg settle with cert of full payment, naapprove naman daw po yung application nila with other banks.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  I have a huge debt with bpi due to my credit card. It was 2015 when they called me and told me that I qualify for a BPI credit card. After 1 week I got the card and to my surprise I got a gold card with 200k limit. i decided to use the card for my online business on 2016. Everything was going good, they kept on increasing my limit. From oct 2016- march 2017 they increased my limit from 200k to 351k. I got pregnant and business was no longer doing good. I couldnt pay for the card anymore after giving birth since I didn't have a job. At the time that i wanted to pay for the card its already through a 3rd part collection agency. Fast forward after receiving a lot of demand letters I finally got a summon from makati reginal trial court and telling me to respond to case being filed against me by BPI. I did not respond and got another letter yesterday with the motion do declare defendant in default since I did not respond to the first summon. They are asking me to go there on nov 26 for the hearing. I honestly dont know what to do now.
                  May I ask for an update regarding this? Thanks

                  Comment


                  • I just spoked to a guy names Atty. Ortega representing RCBC may utang ako sa cc ang limit nun is 20k lang nasagad ko siya and di ko nabayaran kasi nagkaproblema ako financially then ngayon he warned me about filing a case against me pag di ko sinettle yung amount sabi niya since 2018 tumubo na yung amount kasama interest processing fees late feess..etc which umabot ng 115k then he said if babayaran ko today yung 40k wala na ko magiging problema. Nakakatakot kasi sabi pupuntahan daw yung barangay namin ng sheriff

                    Comment


                    • My mother got stuck in the valley of debt all of sudden. She was not able to find an appropriate escape from that scenario. After thinking a lot, she decided to take help from credit counseling services, and her decision worked well in her favor. She got rid of all of her debt quite easily.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Guest View Post
                        I have credit card debt with Citibank about 10 yrs ago and I tried to make arrangements with Citibank hoping to settle my outstanding balance with them. However, I was informed that my account is with Collectius (a collection firm) and that I need to contact them for payment terms and the firm will be the one to release the certificate of full payment once I have settled my debt. May I know if any of you have tried negotiating with Collectius? Are they helpful or caused more trouble? I intend to call Collectius to settle my debt once and for all but I am hesitant because I might be digging my own grave having to deal with a collection agency which may be a nuisance. I am ready to settle my outstanding balance with Citibank, as I did with HSBC (minus interests and charges) which I did within a day. I hope somebody will share their experience with Collectius.
                        Hi, ask ko lng ano po nangyari dto,,ntuloy po ba?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Guest View Post
                          Hi, my credit card account is already on collections and they are offering restructuring program.

                          I am thinking if tyagain ko na lang bayaran ung outstanding balance ko or should I accept their offer? Mejo malaki din kasi ung total pero if tyagain ko sya, it would take me less than 2 years pero if iaccept ko kasi ung sa kanila, I will pay for 2 years and mas mataas ang monthly ko (if 1 year to pay kasi ang kunin ko, di ko na kaya ang monthly).

                          Pag inaccept ko ba ung restructuring program nila, will it have a negative impact on my credit score? baka ndi na ako makapag loan in the next few years if ever kailanganin. Or affected na sya since nasa collection na sya ngaun. Thanks!
                          Hi, may i know ano na po nangyari dto.. Natuloy po b?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Guest View Post

                            Hi, ask ko lng ano po nangyari dto,,ntuloy po ba?
                            Hi! I am still waiting for Collectius to contact me since all numbers of Collectius given by Citibank were not working. Nagtataka ako baket ganun. Pero meron naman nag advise sa akin na sometimes bumabalik daw amg accounts sa Citibank so mas maganda na sa bank na mismo mag negotiate.

                            Comment


                            • Good Morning,


                              I need help.


                              I would like to ask what my options are as a consumer, if I have really no means to pay my overdue balances for a credit card? I atleast make little payments on the account to have atleast activity in them. Some banks do not offer a downpayment just to avail of an amnesty or restructuring program. That makes things easier, I am thankful for that. But there are banks who require a minimum amount that I cannot even afford to pay at all. I was advised that legal action will be taken against me etc, nagdedemand sila na mabayaran ang certain amount na hindi ko tlaga kaya. Kesyo nsa final demand na ako, etc. What can they do to me?, what can I do if I have really no means to pay the required amount just to avail of a restructuring program? Gusto kong magbayad pero pinipilit ako sa minimim amount. I know my obligations but does the bank really have no other options for people like me?

                              Any response would be greatly appreciated.

                              Comment


                              • What happened na po?

                                Comment

                                Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x

                                the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

                                widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X